Chapter 2 - With missing people

I finally reach the flat, I walk briskly in slamming the door behind me to let people know I was back.
"Oh Kala dear! Are you ok? Where's Sherlock?" Martha asks as come bustling out of her flat, my eyes widen in panic. Oh crap. Oh crap.
"Sherlock isn't back yet? Are you sure? Where's John?" I ask running up the stairs two at a time and burst through the door of the flat to see John pacing up and down in the centre of the room with his hair sticking up in all directions.
"Mykala! Thank heavens you're safe! Where is Sherlock? Have you seen him? Where is he?" John asks frantically, I feel tears start to form in my eyes before John wraps me in a hug.
"I haven't seen him since the roof John I thought he would be with you! Holmes and Watson always stuck together but he isn't here... Where is he John?" I cry into my brother shoulder as Mrs Hudson brings us some tea and I just slump down onto the sofa. After closing my eyes for a short 6 seconds I feel myself getting even more tired and so I lay down on the sofa to sleep. Hopefully when I wake up Sherlock will be back and everything will be fine.
-many hours later-
"This is just like the first time I am afraid. Sleeping excessively, lack of care about anything and numbness. I am surprised she is still here. When this happened the first time she was a wreck." I hear a familiar voice say, my ears perk up at this but as the voice drones on I realise it's only Mycroft and so I wake myself up.
"Mycroft what are you doing here shouldn't you be ordering a SQUAT team here instead? I thought you didn't get your hands dirty" I state sitting up from my position and keeping the blanket wrapped around me before walking to the kitchen to see an unfinished experiment. I feel some tears slip from my eyes before John quickly leads me back to the living room.
"No because we know it was Moriarty. However, need you Mykala. We need you abroad to work a mission for us that can lead us to your husband" I cut Mycroft off there.
"Mycroft he is your brother as well and he does have a name its Sherlock. I am pretty sure that he is still in London. He would never leave me and the kids, ever! He loves us too much Mycroft, and that includes you, John, Mary, Rosie and Mrs Hudson. He will come back, give him a few days maybe weeks and if he doesn't return by Wednesday 9am in 3 Weeks time than I will go with you okay?" I state folding my arms over my chest, Mycroft nods his head and I lay back down on the sofa.
"Take care Watson's" Mycroft says smiling sadly at me.
"I am a Holmes Mike! And love you too" I smile before drifting off too sleep.
I hate people who go missing. especially Sherlock.