Chapter 3- With Goodbyes

-3 weeks later-
I slump down onto my chair and drag my knees up to my chest. I let out a massive sigh as I hear someone enter the flat, whoever it is can just wait because I leave in 2 hours to go and find the love of my life in Asia. The living room door opens and 2 little pairs of feet coming bustling into the room along with 4 pairs of maturer ones. I look up in time to see the kids attacking me in hugs, I let out a fake laugh followed by a fake smile.
"We'll miss you mummy!" They say in unison, I let tears fall down my face as I hug them even more knowing that this could be the last time I will ever see them. The last time I see everybody I love before I go off to Asia and maybe come to my ultimate death.
"Oh Mykala" John says as he wraps me in a hug along with Mary and Rosie. I pick up my niece holding him close to my body as I rock him back and forth getting him to stop crying which I manage to do.
"You must teach me how to do that when you get back" Mary smiles at me, I let out a short laugh and then hand him back to Mary as Molly then attacks me in hugs.
"Remember to call if anything happens. Anything at all you phone me" Molly whispers in my ear to me quietly, I nod my head and pull out of the hug and then wrap Greg in a hug which he wasn't expecting.
"Oh Mykala... you'll only be gone a short time we will all be here when you get back" Greg says, I let out a sigh and nod my head before rolling my suitcases down the stairs to the door. Martha then hugs me and shoves a bag of cookies into my hands and then runs off crying. I give everybody a last goodbye then turn to my children.
"Remember to be good for uncle John and Auntie Mary, also be good for Molly and Greg when they look after you okay? Now, be good little angels for Mummy and stay beside each other no matter what okay? I love you both so so so so much and so does daddy. I have to go, bye love you all" I say the last part to everybody after looking at my watch and exiting 221B and getting into the grey car after getting past the paps. I let the tears fall from my face as I do so as saying see you later is always the hardest part but saying goodbye, that destroys you.