Chapter 4 - With China

The plane I was on touches down in Beijing China, I rush off it hoping to just start and finish this thing as soon as I can. When I get out of the airport, I hail a cab to take me to my hotel which Mycroft booked for me. I pull out my phone to see I received a message.
'From: Mycroft,
Mykala, I know that you weren't expecting me to text but I am currently getting my teeth done. I have some information that I with held from you in England. Sherlock is being held captive by a Chinese gang that you dismantled on a case once. The black locus? Or something like that my hobbies don't include the uninteresting cases you three take on. So, you need to bargain with them to get him back. However this bargain may cause you to be put in harms way, along with my dearest niece and nephew and so I am going to escort them to my safe house in Canada along with all of those you love. Good Luck Mykala. Bring him home safely. MH'
I let out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding as soon as we pull up at the hotel. I hop out of the cab before grabbing my bags and heading into the hotel.
"Mykala Holmes" I state the receptionist, despite me being overly intellectual, I still haven't learnt Chinese so Mycroft booked me into a hotel which has English speaking staff working in it.
"Right this way Mrs.Holmes" She states as she grabs a key from the bottom row at the end. I nod my head as I drag my suitcase along with me as she leads me to the elevator and presses the top button for the most expensive rooms.
~~~
Once I have settled into my room, I pull out my laptop placing it on the desk by the window before opening up my private Skype to see whether Mycroft has any information for me.
"Mycroft, why did you not care to tell me that Sherlock is being held captive?" I greet my brother in law.
"Otherwise you would have wanted back up and I am afraid I can't give you back up for one man Mykala" He states as he looks up from some sort of paperwork.
"One man? He is your brother Mycroft! My husband! The father to your niece and nephew!" I shout at him, he looks up to me again and puts his pen down.
"That is of no concern of mine as of right now I have bigger problems. Bring Sherlock home so you can collect your family because they are annoying me. Good day Mykala" Mycroft says before logging out of skype, I let out a small scream of annoyance before banging my head on the desk. Guess I have to start from the very beginning, in China.