Chapter 14 - With travelling

Sherlock and I both sit in Mycroft's office, Mycroft puts his feet upon the desk in front of him as he rocks slightly in the chair, frowning.
"Agra? A city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is three hundred and seventy-eight kilometres west of the state capital, Lucknow..." Mycroft states smartly and smirking at us both.
"What are you, Wikipedia?" Sherlock retorts as I hold his hand to calm him down slightly.
Mycroft smiles at us both before saying "Yes."
"AGRA is an acronym." I respond now folding my arms over my chest, getting mildly frustrated with their brotherly feud.
"Oh, good. I love an acronym. All the best secret societies have them." Mycroft smirks at me, taking his feet of the desk.
"Team of agents, the best. But you know all that." Sherlock quickly retorts to his brother, spite lacing his voice.
We continue the meeting, Sherlock talking as I start composing a text to the doctors to arrange another appointment.
~~~~ A couple of weeks later ~~~~
"Sherlock, wearing a souk, dark slacks, striped shirt and a white scarf. Dark hair. Heading inside now." I mutter through my headpiece walking down the alley following her into the hotel but not too closely. She reaches a lattice door pulling out a gun as if she hears a noise, I pull out my pistol getting ready to protect everybody when I hear a male voice.
"Not like this, my friend. You haven't got a chance, not a chance." A male voice states and I see Mary move her gun upwards. "I've got you where I want you. Give in! Give in! I will destroy you. You're completely at my mercy." I walk closely by Mary knowing who she is going to find.
"Mr Baker. Well, that completes the set." I hear Sherlocks voice which brings relief to me.
"No it does not." The other male states and Mary lowers her gun finally stepping into the room.
"Well, who else am I missing?" Sherlock questions the young man opposite him, the one we recruited to help us.
"Master Bun. It's not a set without him. How many more times, Mr Sherlock?" Karim states to my husband. Mary walks further into the room seeing Sherlock.
"Maybe it's because I'm new to the concept. Oh, hi, Mary." Sherlock briefly looks at her, I step out beside her as Sherlock pats the space next to him, I shake my head before pulling myself up a chair to sit on.
"What concept?" Karim questions Sherlock who takes my hand in his, rubbing it with his thumb.
"Happy families." Sherlock smiles and then we both look up at Mary.
"Nice trip?" I ask her, my spare hand rubbing my swollen belly.
"How the f..." Mary starts to speak but Sherlock interrupts her.
"Please, Mary. There is a child present." He points out to Karim and my stomach.
"How did you get in here?!" Mary exclaims in exhaustion.
"Karim let us in." Sherlock points again to the young lad sat on the floor who looks up to Mary and waves at her. Mary nods to him and pulls her headscarf down onto her shoulders to reveal her dark bob.
"Karim, would you be so kind as to fetch us some tea?" I ask the lad turning to him, he nods standing up and leaving. Mary stares off into the distance for a moment before turning to Sherlock and I with an insincere smile.
"I mean how did you find me?" Mary asks moving to stand at the other side of the table.
"We're the Holmes couple..." Sherlock frowns as if he doesn't know why she is surprised.
"No, really, though, how? Every movement I made was entirely random; every new personality just on the roll of a dice!" Mary exclaims looking rather frustrated.
"Mary, no human action is ever truly random. An advanced grasp of the mathematics of probability mapped onto a thorough apprehension of human psychology and the known dispositions of any given individual can reduce the number of variables considerably." Sherlock rapidly fires off the top of his head, Mary stares at him. "I myself know of at least fifty-eight techniques to refine this seemingly infinite array of randomly generated possibilities down to the smallest number of feasible variables. But they're really difficult, so instead I just ... stuck a tracer on the inside of the memory stick." Sherlock snorts in laughter along with me
"Oh, you bastard!" Mary starts laughing with us and then looks down at Sherlock. "You bitch" She turns to face me next, I laugh slightly at this.
"We know, but your face!" Sherlock smiles up at her making me laugh even more.
"The mathematics of probability?!" Mary exclaims as if in disbelief at the both of us.
"You believed that." I smirk to her, still rubbing my belly as it aches.
"Feasible variables!" She throws her arms up in annoyance.
"Yes. I started to run out about then." Sherlock says still grinning at her as Mary clenches her hands either side of her head in frustration.
"In the memory stick!" Mary exclaims even louder, I notice John walk in behind her and as Sherlock goes to talk I whack him round the head.
"Yeah, that was my idea." My brother states, looking worn out and tired. Mary turns to look at him realising who the voice belongs to, John looks back at her with a straight face. Mary's smile drops as she realises how broken he looks.