❥Dreamland

Everyone who commented on the last part, I can't thank you guys enough for helping me and see things from a different way. I'm glad to know many of you could relate to me and didn't make me feel alone. I'm re-evaluating my plans and let you all know with whom I'm gonna end up in my love triangle. And today I'm gonna watch Wake Up Sid and dream about all the NEW's according to an expert and my therapist's advice <3

 And today I'm gonna watch Wake Up Sid and dream about all the NEW's according to an expert and my therapist's advice <3

Two days before I've come across this post on Instagram and I actually started having fantasies about this all day and night

Two days before I've come across this post on Instagram and I actually started having fantasies about this all day and night. We all know "Reading means living a thousand lives and Writing means creating them."

QUESTION:-

Which are all the books that the library should contain and which is the character you want to live? Why?

MY ANSWER:

I would have the Harry Potter series, Vampire Diaries, Little Women Series, Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Sense and Sensibility, and a box with a set of my books in the library.

The character I play will be;

HP - Hermione Granger (We both love our family and friends. I can have Ron as my love interest, Harry as my bestie, not to forget some cool inlaws like Weasly's)

Luna Lovegood (Personally I identify with her, she's free-spirited, does whatever she wants without the fear of judging. She's is a believer. And I want to see Nargels and Thestrals too)

Little Women - Jo March (There is no one in the world who I can relate to more than Jo. She's my spirit animal. When I read the scene of Jo for the first time I was like, "Oh it's me!" She's the strongest character of her age as I have read. She's headstrong, a tomboy who's a giant regular girly behavior, wants freedom, has an anger issue, hates when someone controls her, can't tolerate humiliation towards her family, a rule-breaker who loves writing, and can do anything to achieve what she wants. She knows to stand up for herself. She doesn't need a man to support her. Even in the end, she wants a man. She felt lonely as all her sisters are married nit because she's not self-sufficient..., Okay I have to stop because I would write a book on her if I resume)

Vampire Diaries - I don't want to play any character I want myself to play and by the end, I want to marry Damon Salvatore. He's my husband in my head yet I want to marry him in that book. He's sassy, sarcastic, caring, a bad boy with a good heart, and my ideal type.

Pride and Prejudice - Elizabeth Bennet (I identify with her and she's the first character who enhanced the thought of feminism. She loved her family and she knows to stand up for herself and she had no time for bullshits though it's from the most eligible bachelor. But then she comes out of her judgment to reevaluate Mr. Darcy amd fell in love with him. She overcomes her Prejudice and he overcomes his Pride. The sacrifice made for each other is what I wish with a dramatic tinge)

Wuthering Heights - Catherine (I love her playfulness and she was kind to Heathcliff when no one was. But then she chose Edgar and the rest is history. When I play Catherine I'll definitely pay back to Heathcliff or pull him to the afterlife. Our souls are made of the same things so they should end up in the same place)

Sense and Sensibility - I want to build myself into it as one of the sisters. So one sister has sense and the other has sensibility. I can't choose between them. It's okay to want them both, I do. A sister with both sense and sensibility.

About my books, I have a bit of myself in every main character of the book from the protagonist to antagonist. So I want to play every character in my books if I get the chance to. Though I can't place them in this library, I have a dream of watching my book in a library and seeing my name on the cover page of my book. "By Akshayac4rox" So let's end this session here.

 "By Akshayac4rox" So let's end this session here

Hey,' ya Munchkins!

So what will be your answer? Which book would you wanna jump into? Which character you wanna play? Why? Do tell me in the comments.

Keep smiling :)

*hugs and kisses*

Love,

Akshaya❤