DUM!!! DUM! DUM!!!

MY FIRST-EVER PAPERBACK BOOK IS OUT NOW!!!!!!!

I'm nervous, scared, happy, and excited all at once. Publishing a book of my own has always been my dream and now it's here, right in front of me. And I couldn't keep it together.

First of all a hearty thanks to Wattpad amd everyone on Wattpad. If not done this app it would have taken another five years to discover my passion for words. And my friends and reader who has been a great support to me since 2018 I just can't express my love for you in words. You guys made me believe that I can write, create something you love, or do something of any worth which I would never forget or stop being thankful for.

I have a SURPRISE for all of you in my book. To know what it is...

https://amzn.eu/d/6rh937d

Click on this link and read it for yourself.

About the book:

Quaintrelle's Meraki is the side effect of an eighteen-year-old girl's passion for words and verses. In this book, she expressed the emotions she felt and experiences she'd been through and those around her just with a tinge of imagination and hyperbole. Divided into seven chapters and each serves for the different stages of her life and the phases she evolved in. This work majorly revolves around the teenage limbo to which she quotes,

"Teenage, the age from 11 to 17 is the time when your brain is stuck in between many things. The perspective and reality, judgment and naivety. That's a stage when your mind is flushed with chemicals, and your body figures out new sensations. Your brain decides how much of what you can have. It learns how you should be as an adult through constant experiments. Your childhood experience and things shape your mind, body, and heart and the results of those experiments will heighten everything you realize. Your emotions will be all over the place and you would have mood swings. You might get happy and sad over trivial things.
I was scared, ashamed even guilty about my own body, deeds, and the way I feel for that but that's what made me speak up. And I thought I was alone and everyone are coping with the change well.

I thought when they were building their lives mine was falling apart. But that's not true. Everyone in my age was feeling the same, everyone in their teenager felt the same, just with a different intensity and experience. And I just want everyone out there to know you are not alone, and what you feel is not very different from what everyone does. If you're not normal at this age then it's completely normal. Even if you want it to be experimentally proven, here I am, there are our sisters, brothers, and parents who walked down the same lane in their time when the problems were less depressing. The parts I revealed in this book are the most vulnerable parts of me, something I wanted to hide, some are the secrets I hoped to take to my grave. It's the things I wished to bury in darkness, not something I wanted to shed light on. Nevertheless, I know if I do at least one person in this world with feel less alone, a little less scared, less ashamed, and a little less guilty.

The book is live on Amazon, Flipkart, and Bluerose store.

Amazon

https://www.amazon.in/dp/9356282943?ref=myi_title_dp

Flipkart

https://www.flipkart.com/quaintrelle-s-meraki/p/itm1b6d9d0b622e2?pid=9789356282940

Bluerose store

https://blueroseone.com/store/product/quaintrelles-meraki

Read the book, share it with your friends, and let me know your views in the comment or my message box.

Keep smiling :)

Love,

Akshaya❤