❥MY NORTHERN STAR

THALAPATHY VIJAY

THALAPATHY VIJAY

This human is my idol, first love, the first man I looked up to, my northern star. The only person who can make me happy just by existing. He's been an actor, singer, dancer, philanthropist, producer, son, brother, husband, father, inspiration, and a good human being. I don't remember the first time I saw him or heard him, because he comes into my life before my sanity did.

I heard people say, "don't go crazy behind an actor, he doesn't feed you or gonna accompany you." But it's not the truth, he was with me when I was happy, depressed, nervous, devastated, overjoyed. His words, movies, speeches, songs, simply him helped me to get over it. No words in the world can emphasize how much I love him.

Two years back, when I start my first book, there were no views, reads, or votes. No one supported me. I was planning to take it down. Last year, for one of my story I was blamed for plagiarism which I can never do. As a writer I know a story is a piece of an author's heart...almost a vulnerable part. I've given so many explanations asked my readers to wait to know the full story. Some did, some were constantly criticized me, bashed me through my PMs, muted me. On top of that, I had this one friend who was a Judas, a betrayed in the can't of a friend. I felt like the world is against me, that I have no one to go to. I was depressed, lost interest in everything.

On one day 'Poove Unakaga' was on television and my family was watching. It's his ninth film, yet that's his first success. He failed eight times but he raised back stronger with his next one. His life was no miracle, he made it. No one in Kollywood was criticized like him, for looks, for appearance, acting. He was tagged as a product of nepotism. They said he's here because of his father. But he proved them wrong. He motivated me to rise back on my feet. Again. And again. Whenever I fall, he was there with me, to console me, to motivate me. It's because of him I'm myself.

On this day, I wanna thank him, pay my gratitude to this human. He's one of the things I'm proud of having. I smiled with him, cried with him, seen him fall, seen him rise back like a sun. To me, he's the real Pheonix. Every time he falls he rises back from the ashes stronger, tougher, powerful.

When I was lost, he became my northern star and guided me to the right path. He taught me to wait for the opportunity, and seize them when it comes, do my work without expecting anything in return, when my time is right I'll get everything. He inspired me never to turn my back on the people who do nothing but criticize me, to never give up on something I love, to prove myself to me, not to them.

I've never seen someone down-to-earth, respectful, humble like him. I may be biased but not blinded. He's the person I idolize with all my pride.

On this day, I pray for nothing but your health, prosperity, success, and happiness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE WHO CAN MAKE ME HAPPY JUST BY EXISTING