❥Pride

Hmm

Hmm... It's pride month, so why not we take a ride in talking about same-sex attraction? I ain't gonna give any warning like 'people who are not comfortable, skip this and all. Because IT IS NOT A TOPIC TO SKIP. Everyone should learn about same-sex attraction. It's no rocket science or a stigma. If a person can read about a girl's love for a boy and vice versa, you should be able to read and tolerate the romantic love between two girls and two boys.

There are some common myths about the LGBTQ+ community.

Myth 1

It's not natural. It's just an outcome of the modern lifestyle.

It is completely natural. It's scientific just a game of human chromosomes, there is nothing that is not natural about this. Same-sex attraction was found in animals a long way before humans. It's not strange, it's not weird, it's not wrong. If there is something wrong then it's your mindset.

Myth 2

It's just a phase.

No, it's not. It's a lifestyle. They fell in love with the same-sex person, not by choice and they can't help falling in love. Everyone says that 'love is blind' and yes that true. Love is blind for caste, community, status, beauty, even gender. Falling in love is a natural process just like eating, drinking, and sleeping. It's a condition since their birth, it should be treated normally just like a girl wants to become an engineer, another girl a doctor, the other a writer. The girl wants to fall in love with another girl.

Myth 3

They are flamboyant.

You can't identify a person whether they're lesbian or gay or transgender by their looks and their job. Not all boys who like pink and not all girls who like blue are being to the LGBTQ community. If a boy loves to cook, he has a passion for cooking. If a girl loves to ride a bike she has a passion for that. Don't surrender your brain to the stereotype. Stop judging and start accepting.

Myth 4

A straight person can't be friends with the LGBTQ community.

Absolutely wrong! It's not that every lesbian is gonna jump into bed with every girl they meet and the same goes for a gay boy. Just like the straight person, they can be friends with everyone and they fall in love with the only person just like the others. They don't fall in love with everyone. It takes longer than a straight person to fall in love.

Myth 5

They have no control.

They have the highest degree of control over their emotions, unlike straight people. Rapes, harassment are carried out between straight genders. A girl can control her sexual urge when it comes to another girl while a but couldn't do the same. Likewise, a boy could control his sexual urge with another boy, while the girl couldn't do the same.