t w e n t y f i v e

<<<>>>

awkward. completely awkward.

in sexual studies, of which soobin and yeonjun sat together was nothing but awkward. the two hadn't said word to each other since the night before.

soobin was too shy, nervous and embarrassed for the first time when it came to another guy.  he had never actually felt this way before especially after kissing someone and the feeling was confusing. he couldn't help but stare at yeonjun in the small seconds he could, and want nothing but to kiss him again.

though, soobin was able to keep himself under control by isolating himself away from yeonjun for the time being. he knew himself, what he was doing was insanely rude, especially after all yeonjun had told him and trusted him with. yeonjun trusted soobin enough to let him be his first kiss, and the first thing he does is run away, avoid him.

yeonjun on the other hand, was mostly hurt and wanted nothing more than soobin to talk to him. he never realized how slow and boring the day went by without the company and conversations interacted with soobin. he also never realized how much soobin took part in his day until there was no more soobin in his day.

"alright, i want you and your table partner to team up and write a paper on what sexual tension means to you." mr. park began, "you guys will have until the end of the week too turn in your reports.

both soobin and yeonjun had been thrown into shock, but on the inside, trying all they can not to express it on the outside.

just as mr. park finished up, the bell had rung and the teens had began to disperse.

soobin was quickly packing up and trying his hardest to take off, though yeonjun knew they'd have to talk eventually, so he tried to initiate it.

yeonjun reached out for soobins wrist just as he was about to walk away. soobin looked down at yeonjuns hand wrapped around his wrist, gulping on the spot.

he couldn't look at yeonjun, at least not yet with out wanting to attack the boy.

"soobin, can we talk?" yeonjun asked in a sweet hopeful manner, hoping for at least one glace from soobin.

"u-uh . ." soobin kindly pulled his wrist away, "m-maybe later? i have somewhere to be." and that was it, he left.

yeonjun sighed and slid back into his chair as he eyed the door where soobin had just rushed out of. he frowned, he brought his fingers to his lips, feeling them. he wondered if kissing soobin was now a mistake.

-

soobin rushed out of the classroom, making way to the cafeteria.

he wasn't hungry so he decided to head towards the roof where he usually goes when he needs space or wants to ditch class.

on his way there he stopped mid-way, see yeonjun walking with someone he's actually never talked with before.

-

yeonjun stood up from his chair, grabbing his bag and began to head out of class. as he was walking out, he was called out to.

he turned around to see someone from his second hour dance class, his name was minho.

soobin never spoke to him for reasons as to what people say, he's bad news.