𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝟭 [ 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 ]

The Twisted Lovestory - Chapter 1
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

The ring started glowing as he was about to throw away the ring, he remembered what Clay said before and made his heart beating fast

" What's- Happening-!? "

He looked around the attic as he thought Clay went out of the mirror, the light of the ring started fading off .

" Wait- no! , why is the light turning off-!"

The light from the ring suddenly fade off, he quickly picked his phone and called Darryl to tell him the news.

It was 11 pm And Darryl was already sleeping, his Phone suddenly rang and got disturbed from his sleep.

Darryl : Hello-? Who's this?

George : My ring just started glowing- i don't know how-

Darryl : what- how!?

George : We need to talk tomorrow, im going back home.

George grabbed the keys on the desk and drove back to his house. Meanwhile Wilbur was still awake and he was still waiting for George to come back home.

He prepared dinner for them, he opened the bottle of wine and poured it to his wine glass, he drank it as he started watching the television.

" I guess you went back to see him again, hoping him would come back..."

30 minutes later George arrived home , George opened the door and started tearing up.

George : I finally let him go..

Wilbur : Woah woah- calm down, are you alright??

Wilbur sighed and glances at him, he went closer to George and wipes his tears off.

Wilbur : Let me guess, did you visited him again..?

George : Yeah, i was there to say goodbye..

Wilbur : i know you're forcing yourself , George. It takes time to move on. I've known you for 12 years, i know you very well..

George : Don't you forget that im not the George you've known 12 years ago? , we're just friends..wilbur, and nothing more. Im not planning to date anyone after what i experienced..

Wilbur sighed and pats his head.

Wilbur : I understand..Go eat your dinner, its already cold.. its been sitting there for hours.

Wilbur smiled a bit and went to his room.

Wilbur's Backstory

Wilbur is a singer that is popular among the music industry, he was getting his inspiration through George . His love on music became his inspiration to make more music, he met George 12 years ago and they were still young back then and two of them became best friends at the age of 13, The two of them help eachother write a song that made them much more closer.

Wilbur has been crushing on George for the first time they've met but never had the courage to say it .

They've became lovers at the age of 20 and have been dating for 5 years , they were happy and had no problens on their relationship, they never had any arguments yet they keep their relationship healthy.

And one day Wilbur decided to propose to George and live the rest of his live with him.
not until george got into a coma.

TO ME CONTINUED