𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝟮 [ 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ]

The Twisted Lovestory - Chapter 2
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

12 years ago, where Wilbur met George in highschool.

Wilbur's Pov

It was the first day of school at the Adalennor Highschool, Wilbur was at the 8th grade. Wilbur seems popular because of his academic awards and his talent for Playing his guitar. He is a top student yet a student that causes a lot of trouble.

While George is a president of the supreme School goverment, George has to keep the Adalenor school to be the top School in list, everyone respects him and looking up to him as a Strict President . He might be strict but outside of Campus, he was Really nice and friendly to others, but to keep his image, he has to be strict to keep the school organized.

George got assigned at the Class A-1 where Wilbur is in.

Wilbur was sitting on his seat while other are getting to their seats , everyone was there except 1 person's seat Next to Wilbur

Mrs Johnson : Goodmorning Class, today was the first day of the school isnt it?? My name is Mrs. Johnson, im gonna be your teacher this Semester .

George came 20 minutes late on the class while he was carrying a lot of paper works in his Tote bag .

Mrs Johnson : George? You're late Mr Campus president. Is there something you need to explain??

George : Oh, goodmorning Mrs Johnson, i was helping cleaning the new room renovation for the other classroom to use them.

George has a small paint stain in his uniform , And Mrs Johnson seems okay with him being late.

Mrs Johnson : If you're busy , you can tell me that you can't make it to the class, i understand that you're renovating the new classroom.

George : Thank you Mrs. Johnson.

Mrs. Johnson : go sit there next to Wilbur, thats the only seat is vacant.

George at his desk sat next to Wilbur, he noticed that wilbur was Writing something in his notebook.

George : Focus in Class..

Wilbur stopped sketching and glances at George.

Wilbur : You're the Campus President right?? My name is Wilbur.

George : Ah, so you're that top student . Are you cheating in test or something?

Wilbur : Pfft- thats not a good first impression.

George rolls his eyes and starts listening to the teacher, Wilbur doesn't even bother listening he just started making lyrics .

10 minutes later , Mrs. Johnson finished Discussing, and she decided to do a Quick test.

Mrs.Johnson : I hope everyone understood today's lesson, we're gonna take a quiz.

Mrs. Johnson started handing out the quiz paper , George glances at Wilbur and started chuckling.

George : We're gonna have quiz, you want my answers?

Wilbur : hahah- no thank you. Just wait and see.

The students started answering the quiz and finished for 10 minutes, Wilbur got the perfect score while George got 5 mistakes.

George : Aha! I might got the high score, i only got 5 mistakes.

Wilbur : thats nice, i got 0

George : i told you! You should listen to the teachers more

George checked his Quiz paper and saw that he has a perfect score .

Wilbur : no, i mean Zero mistakes.

George : The fuck-- how did you-

Wilbur : i can teach you , if you're missing out the class or you're late in class.

Thats how their friendship started.

Wilbur and George became bestfriends and they spend a lot of time with eachother, they usually help eachother a lot.

The two of them are inseparable , little did George know that Wilbur has been crushing on George since they've met . And Wilbur is only waiting for his time to confess his love that hes been hiding.

TO BE CONTINUED