Chapter - 29 [ A Twist ]

The Twisted Lovestory – Chapter 29
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

Darryl Quickly opened his eyes as he was blushing, he touched his lips a feel embarrassed

Darryl : Wait-! i wasn't expecting that-

Zachary : You heard me right? i feel the same thing as you do, Darryl.

Darryl : I don't understand..Why-?

Zachary : I have many reason to like you, i cant find someone else who is the same as you.

Darryl started Tearing up as he chuckled, Zachary Held his cheek as he wiped the tear off.

The next week George was moving out to his new house which is he's neighbors with Clay, Wilbur doesnt know about it but he made a bad decision.

Patches : Have your heard about the new neighbor? i hope its not that problematic like the last owner

Dave : Why Do you even care about the neighbor? just leave them be

Dave was sitting at the dining table while he was drinking coffee, he glanced at the window as he scoffs

Dave : New Neighbor huh.

George was Looking around the house and Wilbur came in to check on him.

Wilbur : How is it? i hope you like it.

George : I love it Wilbur ! thank you-

Wilbur smiled a bit and ruffles his hair, George slowly glanced at the window looking at Clay's house.

George : Clay's house is just next to mine, i can't wait to see him.

Wilbur : What did you just say?

George : Clay's house is next to mine, Is there something wrong?

Wilbur : Nothing , im just surprised how there's a lot of places to live but i chose something that can ruin us.

George : What do you mean Wilbur?

Wilbur : Youre so clueless George.

Few minutes later Few of the boxes were already at the house and Wilbur decided to go home since hes done helping George,  George went outside to take a look at his new house, Clay was on his way home , home from the gym and saw George as his bew neighbor

Clay : So you're the new neighbor huh?? too good to be true.

George : Im surprised as well, Just got home from Gym?

Clay : Yup, I heard that Wilbur bought that for you .

George : Uhh- Yeah! He's really cool

Dave Appeared behind Clay as he Glared at George.

Dave : So it was you huh.

Clay : Thats enough, lets head back . Take care George

George has slight suspicion on the two of them and he still has slight Hope that hes the same person in his dream. hes taking the chance to investigate his suspicion and also ask help from his friend Darryl.

The next day George went to Darryl's apartment and wanted to talk about his idea of investigating Clay and the rest and hoping they are the same person from the dream.

George : I cant believe i moved in next door to Clay's house, its my opportunity to investivate Them

Darryl : What are the odds of that?? As if You two are destined together

George :I don't even know Darryl, but we need to investigate

Darryl was hopeless about Zak but he wanted to help his friend to investigate,  Darryl also havent mentioned that him and " Zachary " started dating after the night happened and he decided to keep it for himself for a bit while hes looking for a time for George to like him.

George was sitting at the couch as he was browsing through internet,  Zachary was out taking their dog lucy on a walk . Darryl prepared a snack for them to eat and starting to investigate about the band

George : Do you find it weird that they suddenly blew up as they were starting their music career? and the weird thing is it started a year after when we woke up?

Darryl : If everything was a dream, how come we had the same dream and it felt so real . maybe they sent us back?

George : I remember back then when we went to their concert,  my ring started glowing when the band showed up. maybe it was a coincidence?

Flashback

The reason why Clay has to send them back to the real word , a normal person wouldnt survive longer than 2 years on the other world and its the reason that Clay would risk his life to send them back, Clay, Zak and the others made a promise that they are not gonna tell it to both george and darryl when that time they are gonna send them back . they made a promise that they are going to make happy memories even a short amount of time.

When that time they sent them back Clay decided to remove their memory from the real world and made them look like they survived a crash and miraculously survived.

after they sent them back, they planned a whole year to open back the portal with the help of higher-ups to reopen the portal and made a promise not to reveal themselves as a monster .

As they enter the real world everything changed.

Who really gave George the ring?

When Clay went back to the forest to look something,  he saw a ring where George fell from the portal and decided to put a magic on it, wanting to gift it for George and He didn't know it was from George's Fiance who gave it to him.

TO BE CONTINUED