????

~i know this chapter is extra late, but i have a lot of homework and other stuff that I've been working on....so just work with me and enjoy.~

Y/n ended up finding a way from the the house that you were being held hostage at. You haven't seen any signs of that man in 2weeks. Just so you know.

Y/n p.o.v.

I'm starting to get a bit worried about Jacob. I know Chresanto told me some crazy stuff about him that i thinking about questioning him on, but Jacob hasn't been in school in about 2 weeks and I wonder where he is.

Thursday 2:40 p.m.

The Final bell just rang and I'm starting to get even more wowed about Jacob. I think I'm going to call him.

Phone call
Riiing rinnngggg rin-

Now i know he did not just decline my phone call. I thought to myself. I'm just going to go to his house and see if he's ok. Hopefully he stills lives in the same house from when we were younger.(the house I'm the picture is Jacobs house)

I drove to his house and parked my car. I walked up to the house. It was still the same big house that i remember from our childhood when we were bestfriends, i thought. I wish it was still same.

I rang the door bell and no one came to the door. I rang it a few more times but still no one came to the door, so being the curious person i am, i grabbed the handle to see if the door was open and most likely out was. I walked in the house and closed the door behind me.

I started slowly walking around the house reminiscing about old happy memories that i missed oh so much but soon got distracted when i heard faint sobs coming from upstairs.

I walked upstairs remembering where Jacobs room was and walked in that direction but he wasn't in there. So i went to his moms room and found him surrounded by pictures on the bed crying.

I hated seeing him like this.....it reminded me of when we were little and he came to school crying one day. When i asked gimme what was wrong he just shut me out.

"Jacob"? I said softly. He slowly lifted his head up and looked at me. He had tears stains all over his face and he looked like he hadn't showered I'm days. I walked over to him and held him a he silently cried in my chest.

I have to get him feeling better, i thought to myself. I slowly got up from the bed still holding him. I walked him to the bathroom and handed him a towel from the closet. "go shower Jacob, it'll help you feel better". I said. "thank you". He said barely above a whisper. "you're welcome" i said with a nice smile. He then walked in the bathroom and i sat on his bed thinking of everything that just happened in the last five minutes.

I must have been in deep thought because i didn't hear the shower stop. I snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Jacob standing in front of me. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist and water was dropping from his chest, legs, and hair- oh lord Jesus don't even get me started about his hair. I swear i would do some thin-- wait what am i saying......i don't like Jacob.....at least i don't think i do.......i don't know.

Jacob musts noticed me starting because he laughed and snapped me out of my trance.

"can you step out so i can get dressed"? He asked politely. "uuuuhhh..yea su-sure". I said stuttering.

At jacobs house

Jacob p.o.v

I was in my moms room going thought old happy photos of when i was younger. I wish these times were still the same, i thought to myself. I was in the middle of crying when i heard the doorbell ring. I didn't care at the moment. I was too busy morning over my mom leaving.

Y/n then walked in and helped me feel better by telling me to shower and relax. She was staring pretty hard at me when i walked out of the bathroom thought, but it probably wasn't anything sexual.....or if she likes me. I mean why would she.