Another day.....another cut

Jacob P.O.V

As i sit in the bathroom and cut myself i wonder if mt life will get any better. "why do i even bother living" my life is a living hell.

I go into my room ( which is really big because his mom use to sell drugs and got rich but stopped when he was born) and get dressed in my black MSFTS sweater, my dark blue skinnys and my black n white creepers.

As i was walking downstairs, i saw my mom passed out on the floor so i picked her up n put her in her bed then went down to the kitchen to get my keys to bugawolf and went to the hellhole called school.

When i got there i seen Y/n walking in school with her clique. "did i forget to tell u that i had the worlds hugest crush on Y/n Y/L/n? but who am i kidding, shes the schools most popular girl, shed never talk to me".

As i was daydreaming about Y/n, chresanto and his crew (rayan and craig) walked over and pushed me into my car door... " why you looking at my girl you little bitch" , santo said.

i was so afraid and my back hurt so bad from being slamed into the car that i didnt say anything.

"so u cant talk" , next thing i knew i was on the ground being punched and kicked in the face.

my body was so numb after about 5 minutes of the beating...the last thing i heard was someone yelling at chresanto....then i blacked out.

A/n: cliffy......did u enjoy my first chapter? comment on who u think was yelling at chresanto.