First Met: part 2

Y/N P.O.V.

(in my thoughts)

"who would do something like this?!" i didnt know what to do.....all i could do was sit, stare, and cry at the sight of my lifeless mother laying motionless on the floor.

I finally got enough courage to get up but quickly turned back around because i remembered seeing a piece of paper next to my mom.
I picked up the piece of paper ,(letter) i opened it up and read it....my heart dropped as i read what it said:

so you thought u could run
from me.....u must be stupid
ass hell if u thought i wouldn't
find you................................
..........dont worry Y/N
your next!!!!!

sincerly, Robert

My eyes popped out of my head as i read who it was from.

NO....NO...NO!!!!! Has my past really come back to haunt me? All my life, my mother and i have been trying to find a way away from him...when will he finally leave us alone?, i cant say us anymore..."when will he leave me alone"?

(not in my thoughts)

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! All i could do was scream at this point. I looked around and thought to myself....when will it end?? I finally came to my senses and called the police...I sat and waited for the police to arrive and soon enoigh i heard the sirens.

I walked upstairs to my room and packed all i could fit in my suitcase and i left without a trace of where i was going.

(BRIANNA'S HOUSE)

KNOCK..KNOCK...I stood at brianna's front door n cried...i jumped when i heard the sound of the door opening.Y/N....whats wrong?! brianna asked me. I couldnt talk....all i could do was stand there and cry. Brianna noticed that i was silently crying so she slowly guided me to her living room couch. (in thoughts) thank god her mom was at work. ( out of thoughts) " Y/N,what's wrong"?!
m-my mom.....sh-shes dead. was all i could choke out.

Brianna stared at me with a expressionless face......

then she started crying.

(3 weeks later)

JACOB P.O.V.

Its been about a month since i havent been in school. I just lay in bed and think to myself," why cant my life get better"? I haven't eaten since i was last at school. Im pale and so skinny......I look like a vampire. My mom has not gotten any better. She just comes home everyday either cracked out or so drunk to the point she throws up all on herself. My life sucks.

JAAACCCCOOBBB.....my mom says. I don't even respond because i know she's drunk just by the way she's talking. As i ignore her, i turn over and look in the broken mirror thats on the floor. i look so terrible and im so skinny.....u can see it all in my face.

i need to at least shower. i say to myself.

I get out of my bed for the first time in three weeks and slowly drag myself to my closet and get an outfit (black skinny jeans, gold, blue and white versace shirt and my black blue and white air force ones) then i head to the shower.

After i got dressed, i grabbed my car keys and as i was about to leave my mom stumbled into me.

WHERE AR-ARE Y-YOU GO-ING?! she yelled. At this point i was so sick and tired of EVERYTHING!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!i yell. IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!!! YOU COME IN THIS HOUSE EVERYDAY EITHER DRUNK OR CRACKED OUT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE WITH YOU- WITH THIS?! i yell pointing at the broke down house. " u know what, i dont have time for this!" then i storm out the house.

I dont know where im going...i just drive around until i reach starbucks. luckly i have money with me. so i get out of my car and walk in.

Y/N P.O.V.

Its been about a month since my mom died. I went back to my house and ive been using money from my moms will money (that she had left me stating that she was giving me everything) to pay bills and i also got a job at starbucks.

(at starbucks)

Today has been a slow day. There's only about three people. I heardthe door bell ring signalling a costumer. I didn't even look up, i jusg took there order, " hi...how may i help you?" i ask.

y/n... someone says. When i looked up, i saw my former best friend jacob. " hey", i say. Then it got quiet. this is so akward.

" how u been"? i say tring to start a conversation. He just stared at me....then he finally spoke again. "Im ok". he said. " good...good....so, can i take your order?" i say tring to make this conversation less akward. " yea....i would like a carmel frappe". he says. I took his order and then he waited for his drink.

When i fianlly brought it to him, i couldnt help hut notice how sick jacob looked. " jacob"? i said. He looked at me surprised then said"yes"? " Do you wanna hang out sometime"? i ask. He lookdd at me even more surprised, then finally chocked out, "yea..sure". so i gave him my number and he left.

JACOB P.O.V.

maybe this'll be the start of a new friendship, i thought as i walked out of starbucks.