start of something new????!!

"man shut up", chresanto said. im just gon try to make sure that they don't get together even if she do or don't like him.

"man watever. thats up to u. do what u want , i don't got nothing to do with it", ray said.

i will.peace out man, chres(short for chresanto) said.

"I know exactly what to do. After I'm done she won't go out with that nigga Jacob even if he was the last person on earth "(evil laugh).

Y/N POV

Hey bre...whats wrong? she just stared at me for a few seconds and after what felt like forever, she hugged me really tight.

" i've been having a lot on my mind lately and i just can't sleep. Do you mind if i stay the night"bre asked. yea sure you can sleep on the couch or we can both sleep in my bed if you want i told her. " thanks " she said. no problem. i said

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up the next morning thinking about me and Jacobs date. "what am I going to wear?" I ask myself. I was in deep thought when I heard banging on the front door. I then noticed that bre want in the bed. I went downstairs to open the door and when I did chresanto was at the door all bloody. "Omg!! What happened to you?" I asked "Ja- was all I heard before he fainted on the floor.

I lasted chresanto on the couch and went to get a cold towel for his head. Uugghh", he said. Are you ok? I asked. " no. my head hurts and my body aches". He said. What hap penned, I asked. " well I was in my house sitting on the couch when I heard someone knock. So when I got up to open the door Jacob bombarded me with a bat and started beating me. I begged him to stop but he wouldn't..he just kept hitting me until I was really bruised up." Omg...I can't believe this...why would Jacob do something like this? It just doesn't seem like he would do something so cruel". I said. I don't know...but just for safety you should stay away from him....I hear he's bipolar and takes allot of medication before and after school. He said.

"Thanks. And I will". I said.

Jacob POV

"I can't believe I have an actual date with y/n today,"I said excitedly. I got up and looked through my clothes. "I should go to the mall and get some new things. I grabbed the first hoody and jeans that I seen with my all black creepers and ran to the bathroom to shower. Once I got out, I put my clothes on, grabbed my keys and headed out.