feeling guilty

Hey the book has been progressing alot and I want to thank everyoneofor reading my book. It makes me feel like someone actually wants to see what I've come up with and that makes me really happy...so with that being said, here's another chapter. Enjoy!!!!!

Y/n p.o.v (in the picture)

2:00am

I woke up in the early morning because I couldn't sleep. I've been thinking about what has happened to me and the letter that was left by my mother when she died. I never actually worried about the letter but now..........I just don't want jacob to get hurt because of anything that has to do with me. Ill just have to tell him that we can't be in a relationship in the morning, I thought to myself. I just wanna keep him safe.

Jacob p.o.v.

1:00pm

Id just woken up and remembered everything that happened yesterday. I smiled at myself. Wow. I turned and noticed that Y/n want there.

I got up and went to the shower to wash up before I went downstairs. I put on my clothes form yesterday and went downstairs. Ill change them later, I thought to myself. As I entered the kitchen I saw Y/n cooking breakfest.
I walked up behind herband wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head in her neck. "Goodmorning", I whispered to her. I noticed the ta t she became uneasy underneath me as I kissed her cheek. "What wrong", I asked her confused as I let go of her waist. She turned around and put on a fake smile. Nothing, lets eat. She said.

I've been knowing her since 2nd grade. She should know that I know when his lying. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the couch. I want letting go until she told me what was wrong with her. "Whaaaattt". She asked annoyed. What's wrong with you? I asked ignoring her. "Nothing so can we go eat now"!. She asked now even more annoyed. We're not getting up until you tell me what's wrong. I told her. She sat there and pouted with her head down. I guess we're going to be sitting here then I said.

She finally looked up at me with red eyes and tears starting to comenout her eyes. "What's wrong"? I asked pulling her into a tight hug. I can't be with you jacob. She said pushing me away. "W........what"? I asked confused. I dont want you to get hurt. At this pointing I felt so confused,  hurt, and used.  "why.... Why can't we be together"?! I asked grabbing her hands with watery eyes.  I don't understand, I said.  Jacob,  my life isn't as perfect as it may look to you OK.  There's a lot of bad things going on in my life right now and I don't want you to be involved with any of it. She said.  "y/n there's nothing that just can't handle, now tell me what's wrong! " I said trying to calm myself and her.  She looked at me like she was going to break down at any moment.  I pulled her into a hug and held her tight.  There's people that want to hurt me..... And I just don't know what to do. She said.  "no one is going to hurt you y/n. I won't allow it". I said comforting her.

Amber P.o.v

NOOOO!!!  He can't get with her.  He will ruin everything.  I have to find a way to get him away from her.  Boss doesn't know this but I'm not planning on hurting Jacob...  Im just planning on killing y/n so I can have Jacob all to myself.  Evil laugh