Kidnapped

~ hey i know this is a late update but i was debating on whether i should make this chapter and decided why not!!!!! Enjoy~

Y/n p.o.v.

I'd just woken up confused on what happened. I then noticed i was chained to a bed and couldn't get away. I started to panic, but i heard sounds coming from outside the door.

I was just about to go and see if the door was locked so that who ever kidnapped couldn't get I'm, but unsurprisingly it wasn't.

It was getting really dark outside and that was the only light that could get into this..........bedroom. I thought. So i couldn't make out the figure that was standing before me making me tremble with fear. I could tell it was a man though.

"wh- who are you?" I asked scared for my life. But all he did was snatch me up and Carry me out of the room. I started screaming and punching his back, but he stopped, put me down, and punched me dead in the face.(the guy in the picture is the man that kidnapped her)

He then picked me up again and continued to were he was going while i held my face and silently cried.

I was scared for my life.

Jacob p.o.v

I'd just pulled up at home. I felt better now and i wanted to apologize to my mom for how i acted before i left.

I unlocked my house door and walked in. "mom!!" I yelled. Mooooooommm! I yelled again, buy got no answer. I started waking upstairs. I walked past my room and saw a piece of paper on my dresser. I grabbed out and started reading it:

Hey sweety,

I've decided to go to rehab got about a year to get healthier. I know you're upset...but i just want you to have a better life with a healthier mom. I'm going to miss you while I'm gone....I lobe you Jacob. Stay safe....in not gonna be gone forever.

~ xoxo mom

Third person p.o.v.

Jacob silently read the note while dropping few tears at a time. He ran into his moms room and liked around and noticed most of her clothes were gone.

He dropped to his knees and subbed. He couldn't believe his mom would leave him alone...with no one...yet again it was like he was alone before his on left. He just wanted all the pain to end...when well it end.

Now i know this chapter took years to update...but its here now so no need to wait any longer. Enjoy