Do you love me?

~Feeling good so here's another chapter. Enjoy ~

Y/n p.o.v.

The next day

I'd just woken up remembering yesterday. I smiled at the memory. Jacob is so sweet and sensitive and nice, but does have an aggressive side when it comes to the people he loves. I was in deep thought when my door bell ringed.

I went downstairs to see who it was and it was non other than my best friend Brianna. "hey girl what's up". I said as she walked through the door. "don't hey girl me"! She snapped. What?! I asked confused. "bitch i haven't talked to your ass since the night i stayed here which was months ago."she said. Oh girl my bad. I've just been going through a lot with so many people. I said. "spill". She said.

So i started from the beginning.

" damn girl your life is crazy!!!" Brianna said. I know. There's just too much going on in my life and its crazy. I said . "well if you ever need somebody to talk to, you know where to find me". Brianna said gettingbup leaving. Ok, ill call you later I said. K bye.

Jacob p.o.v.

In just laying in the bed thinking about Y/n right now. I think im going to go to her house today. I dont know what I'm going to say to her when I see her though. I thought to myself. So I got up and got dressed in my sad teens t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black Jordan's. I wanted to impress Y/n.

Is just pulled up at Y/n'shouse and I became kinda nervous. I dont know what she's going to do or even say to me when she sees mme.I walk up to her front door and breathe in and out heavily. Her goes nothing I say to myself as I knock on her front door.

Y/n p.o.v.

I was in the kitchen eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because god know that im too lazy to cook when the doorbell rang. I put my sandwich down and went to open the door without seeing who it was first. I opened the door and almost chocked on my food after seeing Jacob standing there looking SEXY ASS HELL!!!!! "Are you ok"? Jacob asked me patting my back once he noticed that I was indeed chocking on my food. Yea.... Im fine. Thanks I said stuttering. "Alright....he said uneasily.....do you mind if we talk for a minute"? he asked nervoisly.

Ummm, sure...come in i said after standing there for what seemed like forever. Jacob soon came in and I closed the door. We went intobthe living room and sat on the couch akwardly.

Jacob p.o.v.

I really didn't know what to say to her. I was so stuck in what I was going to say that I didn't even notice her staring at me. I then cleared my voice and came out with it. "Y/n, I just wanted to tell you that I've been having a huge crush on you since the 2nd grade. I didn't know how to tell you.....and with all the problems that I was having at home...." I stopped. I dont want to have to tell her about all those problems. It didn't have anything to do with her and I dont want her to be worried about me either. "Jacob,"? She called. I looked up at her. "You know.......if you ever need anyone to talk to or anything, im here for you".she said. I-she stopped. I love you Jacob. She said. I stared at here wide eyed. I couldn't believe she actually said it.

Is this a dream?I thought to myself. I couldn't think straight after hearing her say that so I didn't realize that I was kissing her until I felt her hands going up and down chest under my shirt. I broke the kiss for a brief second to take her shirt off. I was kinda surprised because she did the same. I then went back kissing her while I walked up the stirs yo her bedroom. I closed the door with my foot and layed her on the bed. I started kissing all over her neck until I heard he moan. I smirked. "Found it". I said. I attacked the spot until I knew she had a purple brouse on her neck and indeed there was.

I trailed the kisses down her chest and when I reached her underwear line,I thought it'd be fun to tease her. I started licking her pantie line and she wouldn't stop fidgeting after that. It must have been too much for her to handle because she then flipped me over and became the dominant one. She started kissing up and down my chest until she reached my pants. She started to unbutton them when I grabbed her hands. She looked up at me confused. "What's wrong"? She asked. Are you sure you want to do this? I asked her. She then crawled up my chest and kissed me long and passionately. She then went back down to me pants and took them off.

Y/n p.o.v.

As I took Jacobs pants off, I noticed that he was very excited. I then took his length into my hands and squoze him through his boxers. Her groaned the sexiest sound that ive ever heard. I couldn't help what I did next. I took him out of his pants and took ALL of him into my mouth. I guess I didn't have gag reflexes. I did all kinds of tricks with my mouth and it must have been too much for him to handle because he flipped me over and snatched my pants off.

Once he got down to my underwear he mustve thought that itd be funny to tease me. He started licking my underwear linage and it was driving me crazy. "Please Jacob"... I moaned. He limed when I said that because I soon pulled down my underwear and spelled his name multiple times inside me. After doing lots of tricks with his tongue, he got up and looked at me.

"If it hurts too much tell me". He said. I nodded. He then stuck his tip inside me. It wasnt too painful though. Before I could adjust all the way, he stuck his full length inside me. I winced in pain. I soon felt tears trickle down my face. He stopped and wiped my tears then kissed me to reassure that I was ok. "Move". I said. He then started to move his hips and after about 3 hours the room was filled with moans, groans and different positions.

After round 5 Jacob and I fell asleep but not without me saying ..."I love you". I love you too Y/n. He said.

I know this chapter is like years later but its here now so enjoy. This was my first sexual scene so u how it wasnt too bad. Lol and also sorry for the typos I just wanted to hurry up and get the chapter published for you guys.