i got you...

It's been a while since I wrote another chapter Sooo... Here you go. Enjoy!!!

JACOB POV

I got back to y/n's house within 10 minutes though we only lived a few blocks away from eachother...damn traffic.

I sped up to her door, my heart pounding in my chest. This wasn't the time to be knocking on the door so I ran in the house and upstairs to her bedroom."Y/N?! "I yelled now nervous from not seeing her in her bed just as I left. "OOOOOOUUUUCH"! I heard a loud scream. I couldn't help myself I sped down the stairs as quick as I could. Lord please don't let that be y/n.

I ran downstairs and ended up in the kitchen. I slowly walked in there while preparing to kill whoever was harassing y/n. I slowly peeked around the corner and saw y/n standing by the counter next to...............Amber? What was she doing here?

Are you OK? I asked while rushing over to y/n. "yea.. I'm fine just cut myself that's all".she said while looking at her bloody finger. Let me help you with that I offered. "thanks Jacob". She said smiling handing me her hand. As I went for the first aid kit I couldn't help but notice the scolding look that Amber was giving y/n. I'll ask her about that later.

Amber pov

Damn!!! he just had to show up now. I thought aggravated. I don't wanna do anything to him... But I don't wanna get in...... Trouble, by boss. "oh so.. Uh what are you doing here"? Jacob asked knocking me out of my train of thought. Oh you two, know each other? Y/n asked kinda awkwardly. Kinda we just met. I said. Oh well Jacob this is Amber, my best friend since we were about 4.( they are 18 and 19) y/n said smiling while hugging me. I put on a fake smile. I never really liked y/n. I haven't since we were about ten when her dad didn't pay my dad his money and we went broke, causing us to loose our home.

Yes if you haven't figured it out boss a.k.a Robert, he's my dad. And Ill do anything for him.... Even if it means killing people that have nothing to do with it.....

Jacob pov

I could tell something was up with that Amber girl. The way she smiled, I could tell it was fake. She had this evil look in her eyes but I couldn't decipher what it meant. Umm Y/n? "Yeah "? She answered. Can I talk to you. Alone? "umm yea sure, I'll be back amber" .she said.

We went upstairs to her bed room. I closed the door and say on the bed. Hey y/n.....when I got home, there was an....... Incident. My house was gone. Nothing survived. I found this note. I said while pulling it from my pocket. I handed it to her.

She looked confused as she read over the note but as she was finishing I noticed her. Eyes grow wide. "ja-jacob? You have to go. I didn't mean for any of this to happen...I'm.....I'm so sorry". She said crying. You can't be here... I don't want you involved with this. She pleaded while shaking rapidly. I stood up.

Y/n?! I said grabbing her shoulders to calm her. I don't care about myself OK?! All I care about is that you're safe. "but what are w-" I cut her off. Nothing's going to happen.....OK?!