maybe....just maybe

~Enjoy~

Y/n P.o.v.

As Jacob was I'm his room getting dressed, i was downstairs on the couch trying to get my thoughts together. "why would i think something like that about him........do i like Jacob? Do i even have the tiniest feelings for him?" I didn't know the answer to any of these questions but i know I'm going to have to find or sooner or later.......hopefully later.

Jacob soon came walking down the stairs in some black cargo shorts, a black T-shirt with the word MSFTS in white on it and some black Nike ones.

"hey". He said. Hey......i said akwardly. So how've you been? I asked. "uuummmm. Ok i guess". He said. Good.....good. i said. It soon got really quiet in the room. I didnt know what else i had to say. I looked up at jacob and noticed that he was staring at me.

Jacob p.o.v.

I was in deep thought as the room fell silent. I looked over at y/n and she had her head down. She soon looked up at me and i couldn't help myself...... I know that after this she might hate me, but ill take my chances.

I then leaned down and kissed her. It seemed as if she was in shock at first, because she didn't kiss back. I pulled myself away from her and got up. "im so sorry!, I said. I should have never do-

Y/n p.o.v.

Jacob had just kissed me and i didn't know what came over me. He was in the mist of apologizing for it when i pulled him back down and started kissing him even more. "its ok. I said. After we finished kissing. He just looked at me and smirked. Before i knew it he was back at it......kissing me over and over again....and i let him.

In my mind i was thinking.....what does this make us????