NEW BEGINNINGS

~recap~

JACOB P.O.V.

maybe this'll be the start of a new friendship.

~end of recap~

Y/N P.O.V.

(10:00 p.m.)

BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP!!! The sound of my phone went off signaling the end of my shift. " fffiiiinallyyy". i say.

I really hate that i have to lock up after my shift, i thought.

( at your house)

As i layed down in bed i thoughg back to how my day went. " i should call jaclb". i thought so i did.

JACOB P.O.V.

I was laying down in bed when my phone went off. I picked it ul and answered it.

"hello", i said.

ummm...is this jacob? the person asked.

"yes?", i said.

uh hey....um this is y/n.

"oh...hi". i said unsure of what else to say.

hey...what you up to? she asked

"nothing really, i said. just laying down.

oh ok, she said. i know we dont usally talk to each other....but do wanna hang out tommorrow....im off? she said.

i was kinda shocked at first but i eventually answered.." yea sure...where"? i asked. how about we meet at starbucks. she said

"yea...that'll be cool", i said.

ok then...see you tommorrow around 2o clock. she said....then she hung up.

I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling and thought. i started to smile thinking of all the possibilities of things that could happen tommorrow " maybe I'll get to hug her...or even kiss her, i thought"....but it soon started to fade. " why would she ever love someone like me "? i thought to myself.

the next day

??? P.O.V.

" You may not know who i am so let me tell you. My name is Robert Palasky. John Y/L/N was my best man. He was working for me and on the job he got caught. If your wondering, yes i am a drug dealer and i always get my money or else...John owes me over 3 thousand dollars in marijuana, and since he's in jail he can't pay me. so therefore he's gonna pay!!! (evil laugh)

Y/N P.O.V

(in dream)

i woke up to find that it was the same day that my mom died. I ran to my moms room to see if shed already gotten up to open the front door...sadly she did. i ran downstairs as fast as i could repeatedly stubbing my toes on the stairs and tried to catch up with my mom in enought time to tell not to open the door....

" MOM WAIT!!!" i screamed.

but i was too late...everything seemed to move in slow motion...once again my mom lay lifeless on the ground with the same letter next to her bloody body.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

(out of dream)

I woke up sweating..."it was just a dream", i told myself.
DING DONG......DING DONG...

I jumped from the doorbell ringing so loud through my oh so quiet house.

" who is it"? i asked

" who do you think it is", ? said.

i opened the door to see briana standing in the doorway.

CHRESANTO P.O.V

" man ion know why she always trippin ova that fag anyway."

" she probably like him....you never know. Its not like yall even go out anymore anyway."ray said.

i know this not alot but i just wanted to give u sumthin!!!

comment

vote

love!!!<3