But why???

~I litterally started writing this yesterday, but i looked at a comment i got and finish the chapter today. ~ enjoy*

Jacob p.o.v.

I had just walked in the mall when i saw rayan and craig both walking in my direction. Immediately i ducked down and ran out of sight. That was a close one i thought as i saw the two walk pass and didn't notice me. After that encounter, i went to finish line to get a new pair of Jordans and then left the mall.

On my way home i went to McDonalds because i got really hungry at the mall.

I was sitting in a booth alone. There was bearly no one here so it wad really quite which was a bonus for me. As i was eating i heard the door bell ring signaling that someone had walked in. When i looked up i was instantly happy.

Y/n p.o.v.

12:00 am

I wad laying on my bed with chresanto asleep next to me. " hey chres, you should get going. I'll be leaving soon". I told him. " ummm...ok. Remember what i told you about Jacob. He's dangerous so stay away from him". He said as he left.

After he left i got up and got dressed. *outfit on the side*

After i finished getting dressed i grabbed my phone and keys and headed to Briana's house. On the way there i stopped at McDonalds to grab a mocha frappe, but instantly regretted it.

I'd just walked into McDonalds, but when i looked over the one person that i was just warned about....Jacob. He was sitting in a booth eating a burger with water. Right as i was about to turn around and leave he called my name....."sh*t" i thought.

" hey Y/n". Jacob said. I turned around slowly and put on a fake smile. "hi Jacob, i said".

"how you doing"? He asked. "

I'm fine. I said. Look Jacob i gotta go" i said. "why you just got here"? He said. Come sit with me.

I was very hesitant to sit with him. "please"? He asked. Ok i said.

What you up to? He asked. O just came to get some coffee. I said while not making any eye contact. "you ok? You seem really tense? He asked. Yeah i said uneasily. Look Jacob, i really have to go.

Are you ready for our date? He asked. Actually something came up.

I said. And i have to go right now so....see you later. I said while walking out of the store.

"i should have known that i wouldn't ever get a date.....especially with y/n". Jacob thought.

*how was it? I'll be updating probably tomorrow also so look forward to another chapter toA Jacob Perez love story.*