Chapter 2

It now had been two minutes since I opened the messages, and I still couldn't believe what I was reading.  Was this really happening to me or was I dreaming? My hands were shaking. How could a guy as perfect as Niall Horan think I was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen? I doubted this could even be possible considering that he's an international celebrities and he's probably seen more people in only two years than I have in my 15 years of age. I've always dreamt of this happening, but seriously, why would he think that of me? I'm so...me.  I mean, I had nothing special... I couldn't even attract guys where I lived... I couldn't understand how this could be true, how Niall could think I was pretty. This made no sense in my head and I still hadn't answered. But what could I reply to that? It didn't seem enough to simply say ''thank you''. I was so shocked I couldn't think of something to reply. But while I was thinking, I received a new DM.

'' Come on beautiful, I know you're online. I wanna talk to you. Please answer? Xxx

- Niall''

''OH MY GOD'' were the only words that could come out of my mouth. Not only he thought I was beautiful, but he actually wanted to talk to me. I stayed put, without saying a word, sitting on my computer chair, staring into the screen for long minutes. Then, I realized that Niall was waiting for me to reply, so I just started writing. The characters limit of the DMs was clearly not enough to express myself, so I sent him a message divided in multiple little ones.

'' Hey! Sorry for the delay. Thanks, but do you really mean what you said? I mean, I don't understand how I could be the most beautiful girl you've seen... :S You've seen so many people in your life, how could this possibly be true? I'm sorry, but I can just not believe it... You're so perfect, gorgeous, flawless, sweet, and funny and everything I'm basically looking for in a guy. Why would a guy like you be interested in me like that? and most of all why would you wanna talk to me? I'm not special... I'm just me.  Don't waste your time talking to me; even though that's always been my dream, I'm not worth it. I love you so much, though. Oh! And thank you for the follow. You have no idea how much this mean to me. Xxx

-Emilie''

I didn't have to wait too long for Niall's response. It was almost like he was refreshing his DMs over and over again until he saw a new message coming from me. He was saying that the amount of people he had seen in his life didn't matter in terms of beauty. He said my eyes captivated him, that they were his favourite thing about my physical traits. He also told me that he wanted to get to know me a little better. So we kept talking and talking and talking, until he really had to go to sleep. He wasn't busy that day. He was on vacation with his family. He didn't want to leave, but the next morning he was taking the plane to go to Louis' house for the New Year's party Lou was organizing.  We exchanged our phone numbers and he made me promise not to give it to anybody and to keep my phone locked. He trusted me, but we can never be too careful, after all he only met me today and I was a fan...