Chapter 12

*Emilie’s POV*

Where was Niall taking me? I knew we were going on a date, but I had no idea we were going somewhere before.  It was a surprise, he said. I was resting my head on his shoulder, my eyes still covered, legs on his and Niall’s arm was around my waist holding me close to him. We were so close to each other, quietly listening to the songs on the radio as the chauffer brought us to Niall’s surprise. When we arrived, I could feel the presence of lots of fans. I guessed they figured where Niall would be. They were all screaming his name and singing One Direction songs. Where the hell did Niall bring me? Niall opened the door for me, the bandana still covering my eyes; he took my hand and held it to guide me to a door. I sensed the bodyguards trying to keep the fans from harassing me or Niall. My love walked me over to the door; the fans must have been wondering why I had my eyes covered! Directioners were so loud! I couldn’t believe my eyes! We entered a door and I could still hear the fans screaming and banging on the windows. Even if I tried to guess, I didn’t have any idea where we were.

‘’Sit down here, love. I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere and do not open your eyes alright? My surprise isn’t exactly ready, yet.’’ Niall whispered to my right ear. I nodded and sat on a comfortable chair. It felt warm in the room. Where could we be? The room was completely quiet, as if we were the only two in it. I heard Niall saying hello to the fans and closing the curtains, that’s the only thing I could hear, until the front door opened. A girl came in. I could tell by the noise her heels made on the floor.

‘’Hey Niall’’ The unknown girl said quietly. ‘’it’s crazy outside, isn’t it?’’ she continued.  Who was she? Her voice seemed familiar to me, but I couldn’t recall where I heard it before. It was difficult to guess with my eyes hidden. Niall leaded her to me and as they got closer he gently said: ‘’Okay babe, you can undo the bandana! My surprise is ready!’’ I took of the bandana and opened my eyes and saw the gorgeous girl standing up in front of me. I recognized her right away. She was the beautiful Lou Teasdale, stylist of One Direction. Every Directioner knew who she was. She and her baby Lux were so cute! ‘’Hey Emilie, I’m Lou! I heard a lot about you!’’ The stylist said to me. ‘’Now, I bet you’re very confused, eh babe?’’ Niall continued. ‘’My surprise is a little shopping spree with Lou before our little date! You even get to wear what you bought to the date! Not that you’re not pretty as you are now, you’re very stunning! I just felt like you would need something appropriate to wear on awards ceremonies and events like that!’’ He was being as sweet as an angel. He wanted to get me some clothes! I got up on my feet, leaving the bandana on my seat and ran over to Niall and jumped in his arms. I kissed his cheek softly and thanked him. I had never been treated this way before; he was treating me like a real princess and honestly, I really felt like one. I looked around us and I soon discovered where we were. We were in this very famous boutique in the old city. It was quite a expensive store, so it made me feel a little less enthusiastic. I didn’t want to abuse of his money, I mean he was rich, but I didn’t like taking things from people that I knew I could never pay back. This store sold clothes for over a thousand dollars apiece for some! ‘’Are you sure you want to buy me clothes? This is a very expensive store.’’ I said looking into Niall’s eyes as he held my waist. He said he was sure, he wanted to give me something. He wanted me to have things that reminded me of him while he was gone! He also explained to me that he wanted all the men of this world to know what they were missing out on. He wanted to show me off and call me his. I thought that was the cutest thing ever; Niall was being so romantic! ‘’So, do you want to look around with me? We only have two hours to shop!’’ Lou said with a smile on her face! Niall sat down on the seat I was sitting on a few minutes ago. He laws looking at me and Lou checking out the shelves. Lou found some very interesting outfits for me. I liked the style she wanted to give me. She had a really good fashion sense! I liked how she dressed the boys. They always looked nice and perfectly dress for every event. I didn’t usually wear dresses, unless I went out to a party or to a family dinner. Well, actually, I didn’t really have nice clothes. All I had was my daily school clothes: normal jeans and shirts, nothing chic or fancy. We had been looking for only about half an hour and we already had a ton of clothes to try on. Niall even picked out a few items he liked. We then decided to try them on and model for each other. Niall was good at this, he looked completely ridiculous dancing around like a model, but he looked just stunning in every shirt and pants he picked out. I, on the other hand, had difficulties finding the right clothes. The clothes were either too big or not falling properly on my body due to the lack of breast. However we did find a few items that were really pretty. They were my favourites. This boutique had a side where it was only comfy and daily cute clothes and it also had a very chic and fancy side. In the cute side, I picked out this really cute top with Mickey Mouse on it. I used to see some of those online on Tumblr, but I never found any in stores! It was so comfortable. I also found some jeans, leggings and some other shirts. Lou charged herself of the fancy side. She wanted to pick out a very beautiful dress for this evening. She succeeded. The dress she picked was beyond anything I’d ever worn. It was a black long dress with a laced back. It looked gorgeous. When I tried it on, it looked perfect, Niall said. He was pleased with Lou’s choice, even if the dress was kind of expensive. He didn’t care about the price. That’s one thing I loved about shopping with him, he didn’t care how much it cost. He would’ve got it anyway. That must have been because he wasn’t poor, but my mom never made me feel like that. It was a great feeling to know you can pick anything in the store and no matter how much it cost, you’ll get it. I still felt bad though, I didn’t want Niall to spend that much on me, but he told me not to worry that he didn’t care if I couldn’t pay him back. He didn’t want me to, all he wanted was me by his side.

The two hours passed quite fast and it was time for us to leave the store. The fans were still outside; still screaming as loud as when we got here. They didn’t stop, not even for a minute. We could tell they were really determined to see Niall and meet him. Too bad for them, he was going on a date with me and didn’t have much time to take pictures with all of them. The fans didn’t really seem to care who I was, honestly all they cared about was Niall. They almost didn’t pay attention to me as we got out of the store with Lou and walked over to the limo. Niall signed a few autographs and took pictures with some of the fans on our way. It’s as we walked hands in hands that I understood why celebrities always wear sunglasses. The flashes of the cameras really hurt the eyes. Niall noticed I couldn’t keep my eyes opened and he handed me his pair. They were those black Ray Bans glasses, my favourites. I thanked him and the bodyguards pressured us to walk a little faster, because the fans were getting very crazy.

Niall opened the door for me and Lou and we quickly got into the car. We sat down, me and Niall almost all over each other and Lou in front of us. ‘’You guys look so cute together!’’ She said. I was happy she thought so, because I thought so too. I just hoped the fans and the other members of the band would think so too. It was crazy outside, but the driver managed to get out of this mess. We were then driving to my dinner date with Niall. Lou couldn’t stay with us a little longer; she had a plane to take, because she had work to do the next day in London to plan the clothes for the upcoming tour. It was nice meeting her; she was really nice and sweet. I understood why the boys appreciate her so much! It’s too bad she left her daughter, Lux, home, because I would’ve liked to meet her as well! We drove for about 20 minutes before Niall said we were there. I didn’t know where he was taking me out for dinner, but I knew it wouldn’t be cheap. This night was going to be simply amazing, firstly because I was going on a date with the most perfect human being but also because I was wearing my brand new super beautiful dress. We said good bye to Lou and got out of the Limo. This time, no fans were here. It was calmed and we actually got to walk without being pressured by the guards.

‘’Oh my god Niall! You remembered?’’ I said in a surprised tone.