Chapter 8

*Emilie’s POV*

Niall’s idea wasn’t that bad, I had to admit. So that night before watching another movie all cuddling up with whom I was getting deeper and deeper feelings for, I texted my friends: Jenna, Sarah and Gabriella. I told them to meet me at the Hilton hotel in old Quebec at 3pm, tomorrow afternoon. Niall said I could bring them over in our room, but I preferred to talk to them alone first. I wanted to tell them I was seeing somebody famous and warn them before they would start fangirling in front of Nialler. That would be the last thing I would want my friends to do, all three of them loved One Direction just as much as me; their favourite was also Niall.

 I sent them this:

‘’Hey girls! Hmm, this is really hard to say, but I have been hiding something for you guys for about a week now...and it’s kind of got too big of a secret (that I probably won’t be able to hide soon), don’t get mad at me, it wasn’t my fault. /: Can you meet me up at the Hilton Hotel in old Quebec tomorrow at 3pm? I’ll explain everything.

 Xxx

-Emilie’’

They never replied to my text message, I supposed they were busy…or perhaps mad at me. I mean, I did hide Niall from them and they were the kind of friends that never keep secrets from each other! But, this time it was different, I wanted to keep him all to myself and I didn’t want them to tell everybody… Niall thought I was over thinking things. Could I be? I doubted I could. I probably knew them more than anybody else, I knew they would be upset over this.

‘’Baby, I’m going to take a shower before bed, alright?’’ Niall said already walking in the direction of the bathroom. He smiled at me and gave me a wink, before entering the bathroom.

***

When he got out, he only had a towel around his waist. I could see his nipples and abs and his starting-to-show V line. He just looked: WOW. He had the body of a soccer player, he looked so gorgeous! I literally was staring at him. ‘’I forgot my boxers, sweetie. Close your eyes while I put them on!’’ he laughed.

*Niall’s POV*   

Emilie was so adorable, she turned around, her back facing me and covered her eyes. I took the towel off my waist and as I was naked, I jumped on the bed where she was sitting and hugged her really tight. She was laughing and tried not to look, but I knew she couldn’t help it. I loved her laugh. She had this tendency of smiling when she was laughing. I really liked that. Her smile was just amazing, it brighten my day. She had braces just like me, but she still looked beautiful. Her smile was perfect and it really looked good on her face. I couldn’t even think of imagining her sad. It was only going to break my heart. I saw her cry yesterday and it was the most horrible thing I have ever seen. Seeing the person I loved cry, because an asshole broke her heart was just awful.

We were lying on the bed, me still naked, her on top of me. She was looking directly into my eyes. Her face was so close to me I could feel her breath on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and softly started to kiss her lips. She kissed me back passionately. I rolled over on top of her. It was really starting to get hot as we made out. All of a sudden she stopped kissing me. I was getting hard…She was so attractive, I couldn’t help it. I was embarrassed I knew she didn’t want to go further just yet, and I didn’t want to either, so I got up, put my boxers on, and lay back on the bed with her cuddling as we watched the second movie, Emilie had rented.

We watched Taken, her favourite movie. I never actually knew a girl that liked action movies, but she did. In fact, she was very special in her own way, a little boyish but still girly! I liked that about her, she wasn’t afraid to be her with me; she wasn’t trying to make me like her or anything. That’s what made me most happy! I mean, I was a celebrity, most people I met every day, even fans, tried to make me like them, they tried to please me and some even give me gifts sometimes. It’s horrible. I didn’t even feel like a normal kid anymore, but Emilie made me feel like that again.

When we were done watching the movie, which was really good by the way, it was still early in the evening so we decided to watch a bit of TV. I sat up on the bed, my back resting on the wall and Emilie sat in between my legs. She was leaning against me as I played with her long dark brown straight hair. I didn’t even care what was on TV; I was cuddling with my love. I gave her sweet kisses on her neck and she moaned. I loved that so much, it kind of turned me on a little bit. Minutes passed and Emilie fell asleep in my arms, I moved her to her side of the bed, covered her with the bed sheets and watched the sleeping beauty dream as I slowly falling asleep, myself.

We got up the next day at around 11am; the sun was already to its brightest. Today was the day that Emilie’s friends were coming here. I was happy that she went along with my idea though, because I really wanted to help. I felt like she hid us because of me, and it would have made me feel so bad if her friends were angry because of that.

‘’Good morning, angel!’’ I said as I saw Emilie opening her eyes.

‘’Morning!’’ She said and kissed my lips.

Emilie swiftly ran to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for her meeting. As she was preparing herself, I ordered us some pizza for lunch. We were both starving.

*Emilie’s POV*

It was almost 3’oclock and I was so nervous. I had never been this stressed about something before and I wasn’t even going to do an oral presentation that was worth a lot of points or anything like that. I was only telling my friends that I was seeing a guy, no big deal. What was wrong with me?