Chapter 5: Realize

Beyoncé Giselle KnowlesJune 11th, 2020

June 11th, 2020

I woke up with a slight headache, I got up and grabbed some medicine from the bathroom and took it. Nicki rose up and looked at me smiling. I chuckled slightly.
"What you looking at me like that for?" I asked.
"No reason, its just last night. Meant something to me, you know?" she smiled.
"It meant something to me to Nicki." I pecked her lips a couple times and walked over by my phone. I unlocked it as I had a couple missed calls from Jay, I swiped them over and ignored it. I got up and walked out of the room as I heard Nicki's footsteps behind me. We planned on scaring Meg so we tip toed into her room. They were both sleeping, I walked over on meg's side, nicki on kehlani's side, and crouched down. One the count of three we jumped up and screamed.
"AHHHHH!" We yelled.
"AHHHHHH!" they screamed.
They both rolled and fell out the bed, Me and Nicki died of laughter, it was hilarious seeing them fall.
"What the hell, Bey!" Meg yelled.
"Ahaaa, it was funny." I shrugged.
We walked downstairs to find something to eat, after Megan and Kehlani rolled their eyes at us for trying to scare them. Well, not even trying, did. I sat in the living room as Meg brought over cereal for us, so childish. She said its what we get for scaring them. The cereal was good though so jokes on her. Megan and Kehlani went on and on about how we were childish af for it, me and nicki just say there and laughed.

 Megan and Kehlani went on and on about how we were childish af for it, me and nicki just say there and laughed

Nicki Tanaya Maraj
June 11th,2020

After awhile me and the girls decided to go out to the back and go swimming in Meg's pool. It was huge, I jumped right in splashing everybody else. They all made it a challenge to swim after me. Bey swam fast and eventually found me and rose me up in the air above the water.
"Got ya!" she laughed.
I squirmed and laughed like a child, it felt nice having her hands around me. I honestly felt a connection and strong feelings for Bey at this point, it was like I needed her and wanted her. I hope she realized the same as me. Especially with Jay out of the picture, it would be easier.

We continued splashing and swimming around in the water before getting out to dry off and shower. I decided to shower  first as I hopped in I heard the bathroom door open. Through the foggy glass shower door, I saw a tall light figure. I automatically knew it was Bey, she stripped before joining me in the shower. I became silent as she did.

I felt her warm smooth hands pull me into her as she moved her head into my neck and began to suck it gently, I moaned slightly with her breath on my neck. Hell, it felt great for the simple fact. Her hands began to roam freely against my body as I moaned even more. It was something about her touch.

After awhile she moved her mouth away from my neck and began massaging my boobs, I felt wet at this point now. I took one of her hands and moved it down in between my thighs. She got the idea instantly and began slightly rubbing my slit before parting my lips and rubbing my clit.
"Bey-" I moaned out.
"Shh." she told me.
I couldn't be quiet it felt too good, I felt my body start to go weak as I was getting closer to reaching my climax. Right before I did she removed her hand and turned off the water.
"Dont wanna use up too much." she winked before slipping out.
I looked at her and whined for her to come back. She walked back over and kissed me but left out the room leaving me hungry for her. I couldn't get her out of my head either. I was still trying to process what just happened, I got out of the shower and dried off. I walked back to the room where Beyoncé laid looking me up and down.

I dropped the towel and started getting dressed. I noticed Bey biting her lip out the corner of my eye, I for sure got her attention just like I wanted. I got into the bed and scrolled through my phone. Soon, I felt her hand slide over and begin touching in between my thighs again.
"You knew what you were doing." she laughed.
I moaned again, this time louder. I heard footsteps approaching as she moved her hand.
"Hey, we're watching a movie down here come on." Meg insisted.
"Okayy, bet." I laughed.
She walked out of the room as Bey and I gave each other looks. We proceeded to walk downstairs like nothing happened and sit on the couch, Megan turned on a horror movie knowing I hated them more than anything.
"Megg, you know I hate these." I whine.
"Girll, you'll be fine." she laughed.
We were watching "IT" , that movie literally was the scariest shit I've ever whitnessed in my life. Who in their right mind makes this kind of movie? As a jumpscare came up I hid my face in Bey's chest as she rubbed my back gently and kissed my forehead. I smiled on the inside feeling protected.

The damn movie was about 2 hours long, I just hid in Bey's chest until it was over. All I constantly heard was screaming and yelling and crying from the TV. I tightened my grip around Bey's hand, slightly whimpering.
"Someone tell the big baby the movies over." Meg laughed.
I slowly rose up and noticed it was finally over, Bey laughed slightly and shook her head.
"My poor baby." she laughed slightly and kissed my cheek.
Even though they were both bullying me, mean asses. Her kisses made everything seem better, even in moments where it didn't seem necessary but brought joy to heart.