Chapter 13: Love Drought

Onika Tanaya MarajNext Day

Onika Tanaya Maraj
Next Day ..

I slept alone the other night, regretting everything I had done. Once I woke up I had calls from Kenny which I ignored. I remember calling Bey about 100 times the other night, I heard my front door open. I jumped thinking someone had broke in. Their footsteps got closer to my bedroom, my door opened and it was Bey.

"Bey! You're back." I exclaimed running over to her.

I hugged her tightly regretting everything, I looked up at her and started apologizing for what I did knowing it wouldn't fix what I did but I needed her.

"Nika." she said faintly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Calm down, I understand." she shrugged.

"Yeah, but I'll never forgive myself." I dropped my head.

"It doesn't matter, because I believe you can change especially if you believe the same." She grabbed my face.

I leaned in and kissed her plump soft lips. It hasn't even been a full day with out here and I've missed her for than anything. She wrapped her hands around my waist and hugged me as I laid my head on her chest.

She let me go and walked back out the door to get her stuff from the car. I realized I had about 4 bottles of wine sitting on my dresser. I shook my head and started cleaning up the mess. I went to check on Papa Bear as he was sound asleep.

Bey came back in and hung all her clothes up, I grabbed my phone and blocked Kenny. I was never going back, it was a dumb decision anyways.

 I was never going back, it was a dumb decision anyways

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Same Day ..

The other night was something crazy and I didn't expect it to take the turn it did.

Flashback ..

"Beyonce!" She yelled.

I stuck up my middle finger and walked directly out the front door. I got into my car and pulled out the driveway, I had no idea where I was going anyways. I decided to go to the bar and see my old friend Laura.

Once I got there I headed in and sat down at the bar as Laura came to assist me.

"Bey? Girl I haven't seen you ever since you met Onika." she laughed.

"Yeah, a damn mistake Laura." I scoffed.

"Hm, tell me about it." she said handing me a bottle of jack daniel.

"Bitch cheated. Just like everyone else. Im always so good to people but cant never get that in return, I put my all into people to easily Laura." I sighed taking a quick swig.

"Aww, Bey. Is it the first time?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think." I shrugged taking a long sip.

"Well, its like I always tell you, show forgiveness to the ones who hurt you the most." Laura said.

I remember her telling me that the first time I came here when Shawn cheated.

"I dont know anymore." I said finishing my first bottle.

She passed me another one as a lightskin, masculine woman came in who had about a dozen tattoos. She was so damn goregous, she took all of my attention.

"The regular please Laura." she said.

Her voice ...

She turned her head realizing I was staring at her.

"Wassup, ma." she said smiling.

"Hey." I blushed.

She came over and sat in the chair next to me.

"Whats a beautiful woman like you doing here?" she asked.

"Being cheated on, so." I laughed sarcastically.

"You don't deserve that at all, love." She said faintly.

I smiled taking another gulp of my second bottle, by this time I was more than intoxicated. I started leaning over and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Well, I probably need to get out of here." I said with my words slurring.

I handed Laura a 50$ bill and stood up heading for the door, I almost fell landing in the womans lap as she caught me. Her hands tightened around my waist.

"I never got your name." I snickered with my hands on her shoulders.

"Kehlani, and you are?" she asked.

"Beyoncé-" I smiled.

"Okay Beyonce, I hope to see you here again." she said kissing my cheek slightly.

"Wait, She is in no good condition to go home." Laura said.

"Do you have a car Beyonce?" she asked.

I dangled my keys in my hand as she grabbed them.

"I ubered here so I'll just take her back to my place so she can rest." She said picking me up.

"Byeeee Laura." I snickered as we left.

• • •

Thats all I remember from the other night, I woke at her house and left her house. We didn't have sex or anything she was just very comforting and honestly made me feel better.
She was still on my mind though, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I went back into the room and sat on the bed and scrolled through instagram. TMZ already had a whole theory on why Nicki cheated, this is why I try to keep my life private.

"Bey?" Nic said.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Do you still love me?" she asked.

"Yes, Onika."