Chapter 10: Baby Fever

Onika Tanaya MarajNovember 2nd, 2020

Onika Tanaya Maraj
November 2nd, 2020

It had been 7 months, it turns out I was having a boy and I was very excited. Bey had decorated one of the guest rooms just for him and everything. I finally had started showing a bit more and everything it was so cute to me. Bey even came up with a special handshake to do with my belly aswell.

"Good morning Baby, and good morning little man." she smiled as she did the little handshake.

"Both of yall are going to be a handfull when he comes out." I laughed.

"He's gonna be my tiny bestfriend." She smiled.

She walked over to the fridge and opened it and began going through it.

"Can you hand me my pickles please?" I pleaded.

"Yes." she laughed.

"And open them?" I batted my eyes.

She popped open the jar and handed to me, I immediately started biting into my pickles. They were delicious, Bey came over and took one out my jar.

"Nooo! My pickle!" I whined.

"Here, here!" she laughed.

I took my pickle back and ate in as she chuckled at me, I was crazy about my pickles. I went and sat on the couch with my pickles as I noticed I had a text from Kenny, I already had 10,000 other unopened ones from him. I ignored it but he started to call me, I was sick of it so I answered.

"Yes?!" I yelled.

"Nicki, you really need to stop playing with me." he demanded.

"Well you treated me like a game so im doing the same and playing you back." I laughed.

"This is still my child!" he yelled.

"Technically no. If you paid attention to the text I sent you 5 months ago, you would know I went to court amd had this astablished. Beyoncé is my soon to be born son's legal guardian basically classified as his mother." I scoffed.

"Wow, so no room for me? I dont get to see him at all once he's born?" He asked.

"Of course not." I laughed.

"Well fucking played Onika, well played." he said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes not caring about anything he had to say, Kenny was obviously going to be a threat in my childs life and thats not what I needed, and he cheated, you dont get back in after cheating.

"Hey, you hungry?" Bey asked.

"Now, you know damn well I am." I laughed.

"My bad, my bad. Im ordering with doordash so?" she said.

"Chick - Fil - A , obviously." I smiled.

She came down and sat by me so I could pick what I want, everything looked amazing though and I was really hungry.

"Look, Im about to run up your card soo .." I scrunched up my face.

"Go ahead." she shook her head.

I proceeded to order a chicken sandwich, a 12 piece count nugget meal, with two orders of fries, and a sweet tea. Bey's eyes widened before she busted out laughing, Bey got a 12 count nugget meal with a water with our total coming down to 34.50$. I looked at her and laughed as she started poking me.

"Ahhh! Im sorry B.B" I yelled.

"No you're not." she laughed.

We played around for a bit before she stopped poking me as I tried to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

A couple minutes later ...

Beyonce Giselle KnowlesPOV

POV

The doorbell rang as I ran over to get our food, I thanked the young boy before closing the door and sitting down on the couch. I handed Nika all of her food before getting into mine, it was delicious. I noticed my phone was ringing and my mother was calling, I got up and answered it.

"Hey Mama, whats up?" I asked.

"Hey, the twins are sick and I need to know if they're allergic to any medicine." she said.

"Oh my god, do you want me to come get them?" I asked.

"No no, I got it. Just are they allergic to anything?" she asked.

"No, they can have any kind of medicine." I responded.

"Okay, just making sure. I'll update you okay?" she said.

"Okay, bye mama." I hung up the phone feeling a little worried.

Nicki looked at me as I sat back down, knowing something was wrong it was all over my face.

"Whats wrong B.B?" she asked.

"Rumi and Sir are sick, my mama said she doesn't need me to come get them cause she's babysitting them this weekend but Im still worried." I said faintly.

"Oh im sorry, are they gonna be okay?" she asked.

"Yea they should be, hell my mama has been taking care of kids for a long time so." I chuckled.

"Now dont do mama tina!" she poked me laughing aswell.

"Okay my bad." I laugh.

She laid her head in my lap as I rubbed her back slightly, we had a good thing going for us and Im honestly happy.