Chapter 14: Ganja Burn

Nicki Tanaya Maraj Next Day

Nicki Tanaya Maraj
Next Day ..

I woke up and made breakfast for Bey considering everything I had done. She walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes slightly.

"I went to check on Papa Bear, where is he?" she asked.

"With my mom, I had her come get him so I could have you completely to myself and apologize." I said.

"Nicki, you already apologized." She sighed.

"Aht aht! No. Today is all about you and I have stuff planned so eat up." I said handing her a plate.

She hated when I did big stuff for her especially if she didn't know about it. I fixed my own plate as I sat down next to her and handed her a mimosa.

"You don't have to do anything special." she shrugged.

"I do, so hush." I laughed.

After we finish eating she went back into our room and got dressed, I was already dressed so I got my keys and started up the car. She came to the car and got in, I pulled out of the driveway and headed to the mall first.

"Onika." she looked at me.

I smiled and got out of the car as she got out aswell. We walked into the mall and looked around. I told Bey to go to any store she want and I'll buy anything she wanted. I could tell that now she was happy to spend my money. I shook my head and regretted it as soon as she went into Gucci.

"Wait-" I said.

"Hush, you said it." She smiled.

She had about 15 things in her hand and picked up about 6 more things. Once she finally got everything she wanted we walked up to the counter.

"Your total is 150,000 dollars and 50 cents." she said.

I handed Bey my card as she swiped it I rolled my eyes mentally. I already knew she was gonna go crazy for the rest of the day.

Bey's POV

"Okay, Im done. Before we go Im gonna use the bathroom real quick." I said.

"Alright." she laughed.

I handed her my bags as I walked to the bathroom, and used the bathroom. I went to wash my hands as this woman came in and looked at me.

"Beyoncé?" she said.

I had no idea who she was, until it hit me.

"Kehlani?" I smiled.

She came over and hugged me tightly, I felt flashbacks of that night flush into my head as soon as she did.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"I've been good, how about you?" I blushed.

"I've been great, how's your relationship?" she asked.

"Its been decent you know." I shrugged.

She stepped closer with her face close to my ear.

"I miss you Bey, especially after that night." she whispered.

"K-Kehlani." I stuttered trying to get it out.

"See you around Bey." she smirked before walking into the stall.

I walked out stunned by this, Nicki and I left and got back into the car as we headed to this restaurant. I texted Kehlani still being shocked by what just happened

B - What was that about?
K- I just had to get that out my system B, I've missed you.
B- I've missed you too.

Once we pulled up Nic came and opened my door as we went inside. I realized it was T.G.I. Friday's, I had been wanting to go here especially since we went to Red Lobster.
A waitress came and sat us at a table as I scanned over the menu.

Nicki held my hand slightly as I looked at her and smile. Even though I hated the fact that she cheated, I hated it when Shawn did the same thing I showed forgiveness. It didn't work but Im showing forgiveness for Nic and she's
doing well.

Shawn aint never try to apologize or fix things or atleast try to win me over with nice things or even show he cared, but atleast Nic's trying and thats all I ask for.

The waitress came over and took our orders then headed to the back.

"You forgive me yet?" she asked.

"I forgave you a long time ago, you're just trying to still win over my forgiveness." I laughed.

"Is it working?" she smiled.

"Obviously Nic." I laughed once again.

A couple hours later ( at home)

I was laying on the couch in a robe sipping some wine as usual. I was watching Netflix because I was binge watching this one show I liked. Nicki had came in with Papa Bear.

"My son! He's home, hand me my child." I laughed.

She came over and placed him in my arms as I played around with him, I've missed him so much.

"Mama missed you." I smiled kissing his cheeks.

"Now, he gets that type of attention when he's gone but if I left for a couple hours it wouldn't matter." Nic laughed.

"Mama Nic is jealous Papa Bear." I laughed.

He giggled slightly as Nic came over and laid on me as we both talked to Papa Bear. Even though shit has happened but I felt at peace once again.