Chapter 7: Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce

Onika Tanaya MarajJune 13th, 2020

Onika Tanaya Maraj
June 13th, 2020

I woke up next to Beyoncé laying under me, she looked so goregous.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. I leaned over and kiss her cheek as she smiled at me slightly.

"Get up B.B" I whispered.

She shook her head and turned over hiding her face. I climbed over her and looked her in her eyes, as she bust out laughing. She slowly rose up and yawned, I gave her a hug as she laid her head on my shoulder trying to doze off again.

"Bey, get up." I laughed pushing her off me.

"Fine Fine." she laughed.

We headed into the kitchen as I sat at the island in front of her and checked my phone, I glanced at the notifications.

Hubby Missed Call (34)

Including about 20 text messages, I said what I said and left. Im not about to explain myself to anyone on what I do when I want to. Bey pulled out some pancake batter and began cooking some up as I went into the fridge for something to drink.

There was about a dozen bottle of waters so I chose one and took a sip.

"You're phone went off all night." she laughed.

I froze ..

"Look Nicki, I know you have a husband. Its all over social media." She snickered.

"Okay yes, but I literally just want you and nobody else." I explained.

"And thats fine, but you still owe your husband an explanation. Just be honest atleast." she said.

"You're right. Look, I'll be back okay .. soon I promise." I kissed her face before throwing on some slides and walking out. I grabbed Bey's keys before heading out so I took her car instead of mine, I headed over to my house to talk to Kenny.

As I pulled up, I noticed some cheap ass honda sitting in my drive way. I know damn well its not mine, obviously. I was curious, so I got out and headed inside. As soon as I walked through the door there was a purse on the couch, heels in the kitchen and wine glasses in the kitchen.

It wasn't my purse, all my stuff is designer and those heels were too big for my baby feet. I went into the kitchen drawer and grabbed the biggest knife I had and headed upstairs to my room. I heard moans and screaming as I got closer already knowing what was going on.

I cracked the door open slightly, seeing everything and being honest whoever he is having sex with needa bathe better it does not smell pleasant in there. I busted the door open as Kenny and the skank jumped.

"Oh ok, so you're fucking whores in my house now Kenny." I laughed.

"Nicki, baby. Look, uhm." he stuttered.

"Nah nah, you weren't thinking about that earlier. So you and your lil' friend can grab your shit and go. Unless bohth of yall wanna die, double homicide." I threatened.

The girl jumped out of the bed running past me as I tripped her on the way out she fell flat on her face, I laughed too hard at the fact. Kenny still sat there like an idiot.

"Just go." my voice broke some.

"Nicki." he got up walked towards me.

"Move the fuck back!" I yelled throwing the knife.

He dodged it but it cut him slightly on his shoulder as it hit the wall and landed there. He rushed getting his close on with fear in his eyes as she ran out the house. I walked out onto the balcony as I threw his clothes down and onto the ground including my ring.

He picked it up like an idiot before getting in his car and driving off. I broke down as I fell to the ground crying, I felt hurt and limp but maybe it was for the best. I still had Bey at the end of the day. I left out the room and headed back to Bey's house.

I pulled up, got out, and locked the car doors. I walked in with a sad expression on my face, Bey looked at me instantly.

"Nicki, whats wrong baby?" she asked.

"He cheated B.B" i said faintly.

"Oh Nika." she said bringing me in for a hug.

"But its okay, cause I got you." I said as a tear fell down my cheek as I kissed her pretty face.

She handed me a plate of food with a chocolate heart in the middle of mine. It was too sweet and I absolutely loved it, we went and sat down on the couch and began watching netflix together as she cuddled up next to me.

I was still pissed about him cheating but atleast now
I'm done with him and dont have to worry about it ever again. I didn't even have to worry about Bey, she loved me just like I loved her and that was good enough.

As we finished our plates I took them over to the sink and began washing them. By time I turned around Bey was out like a light, again. I moved her arm and laid under her like the baby I am. She slept lightly and kissed my cheek.

I dozed off under her easily, she was like a soft human pillow in a way. She placed her arm around my waist as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.