Chapter 6: The Flirt

Onika Tanaya MarajBeverly Hills, CaliforniaJune 12th, 2020

Onika Tanaya Maraj
Beverly Hills, California
June 12th, 2020

I had finally decided to go back home, I left from Megan's house and headed home. Traffic was light today which was a blessing, I finally got to the house and got out the car. I grabbed my key and opened the door. It was a little too quiet though, I walked upstairs and into my bedroom.

"Where you been, Onika?" asked Kenny.

"At Megan's house, why?" I laughed.

"Because, you're always gone. First it was Beyoncé's place, now it's a megan's." He rolled his eyes.

"Uhm,excuse me. Watch your tone. Im literally just hanging out with my friends and you're tripping Zoo." I shook my head.

"Yea ight Onika." he scoffed.

"You know what, since you wanna trip I might aswell just stay at Bey's place anyways." I laughed.

I walked over to my closet and began packing some clothes and everything. He was honestly tripping over me being around my female friends, So I would just leave for a bit.

"Bye Zoo, call me when your act is together." I waved goodbye.

He called out my name like 15 damn times I ignored each one and continued out the door and into my car. I called up Bey and she was fine with me staying, her kids were staying all summer at Mrs.Knowles place so the house would be empty.

That sounded like good news to me, I pulled out of my driveway and got on the road headed to Bey. She was staying in Beverly Hills for the month. I quickly pulled into her driveway and walked up to the door.

She came and opened the door as I ran and embraced her. She was so smooth, she was wearing a tank top and everything.

"Hey Nicki." she smiled.
"Hey." I blushed slightly.

She led me into the house as I walked in it smelled amazing, I took in every bit of the scent. She took me to her room so I could put my stuff down, then we headed to the back. She had a huge pool back there so I changed into my black bikini.

I sat in the hot tub as she joined me and everything, the heat felt amazing and the jets aswell. Me and Bey flirted back and forth for a bit like it was nothing, I climbed over on top of her to sit in her lap. She smiled as she looked at me.

I began kissing her soft plump lips as if I was in love with her. Which, I clearly was. Shawn was out of the picture aswell so, I had an easy shot at getting what I wanted.
I grinded slightly in her lap as she let out soft moans, her hands gripped my ass aswell.

She really had me horny by now, and lets not forget we're sitting in hot water so tension is really building up. She rubbed every inch of my body over and over again.

"If you wanna go inside we can." she smirked.

I didn't know if I was completely ready for all of that just yet ..

"Bey, I dont know if Im ready yet." I dropped my head.

"Its okay, we can take our time and go slow." she nodded before kissing my lips once again.

I smiled at her being so gentle with me, i've always been rushed or pushed into doing certain things, so me being able to take my own time made me feel comfortable around Bey.

We decided to get out of the hot tub and walk inside, she carried me in her arms like I was a kid. It was fun though, we went back to her room and showered. Once I got changed I poured some wine for me and her.

Bey walked into the kitchen where I was and kissed my cheek, its like she lovee kissing me since she always did so.
I loved her kisses though, I handed her the glass as she took a sip.

"Really? Wine at 5pm." she laughed.

"Yes perfect timing." I smiled.

We sat on the couch and decided to watch netflix and order a large pizza, we both chose pepperoni so it was perfect.
We were watching some comedy movie, Bey laughed at almost every scene, it was literally hilarious.

Beyonce Giselle Knowles
June 12th, 2020
Beverly Hills

We waited about 15 minutes before our pizza got there, the doorbell rang as I got up to answer it.

"Large Pepperoni Pizza for Bey-" said the teenage boy.

He froze when he looked up at me.

"Beyonce! Omg its really you! Can I have a picture?" he pleaded.

"Sure." I smiled.

He took out his phone as we took about 2-3 pictures before him handing me the pizza and leaving. I laughed walking back over to Nicki.

"Fan Boy huh?" she snickered.

"Yes, he was excited too." I shook my head.

"Hell, you're beyonce. I know you and I still get excited seeing your fine ass." she bit her lower lip.

"Oh hush." I laughed before placing my lips on hers again.

She kissed me back while slipping her tongue in aswell. I slid mine in aswell, they met each other while fighting for dominance. Mine won of course, she moaned as I slid my finger down to her clit and began rubbing it slightly.

"Bey-" she gasped out.

I paid her no attention and continued on as her grip got tighter around me, I sped up as her moans got louder. She continued moaning my name louder and louder. Eventually I slipped a finger inside of her shorts and began finger fucking her.

"Mm, Bey! Im about to cum!" she yelled.

I went even faster just for her to reach her climax.
She gasped for air as I slipped my finger out, Nicki looked at me as I grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite. She laughed before grabbing a slice aswell and laying her head in my lap.