Chapter 11: Hello, Papa Bear

Onika Tanaya MirajJanuary 2nd, 2021

Onika Tanaya Miraj
January 2nd, 2021

It has been awhile, but Papa Bear is here and everything. I was so happy with him, and so was Bey. Bey probably spoiled him more than I did. He was so cute though.

I was sitting in the living room Papa Bear laid up beside me, it was around 6pm and Bey just got home from work. She came in smiling all excited to see him as usual.

"Mama's Boy! I've missed you." She picked him up snuggling him tightly.

"Hello to you to." I laughed.

"Hey baby, now Papa Bear I think mommy's jealous." She laughed.

"Chileee, y'all are crazy." I shook my head.

She sat down next to me with Papa Bear in her lap, it was around his bedtime so he was getting sleepy. I'd have some help tomorrow because Bey would be off work. I handed her a bottle as she laid him back and rocked him to sleep.

"Its crazy you came up with a whole bedtime for him." she chuckled.

"Papa Bear is not going to be up all night, chile." I folded my arms.

She shook her head laughing as she took him back to his room and laid him down. I cleaned up the living room, including his toys and stuff. I went over to the sink to wash his bottles when Bey came over.

"If you dont put them bottles down, I'll wash them for you later." She said kissing my neck.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes, now come shower with me." she whined.

I placed the bottles down as I walked towards the bathroom, she smacked my ass hard which made me flinch. I walked in and turned on the shower and made sure the water was hot.
We both began to undress as I got in with her behind me.

The heat felt amazing on my body, as we cleaned ourselves up, in the process I felt Bey pull me into her. She began kissing my neck again, she ran her hands all down my body.
I moaned slightly at her touch.

"Beyy, come on."I whined.

"Okay, lets get out." She whispered.

We got out as she threw a towel at me, I was still slightly horny from her touch but I ignored it. We wrapped up before walking into our room and getting dressed. I threw on one of her large t-shirts, they were always comfortable.

She laid down as I climbed underneath her like a big ass baby. She played with my hair before kissing my cheek and dozing off.

Next Morning ...

Beyoncé Giselle KnowlesJanuary 3rd, 2021

January 3rd, 2021

I woke up with Onika still sleeping next to me, I got up and walked into the bathroom. My hair was an absolute mess but I had to pee and that was more important. Once I finished up I heard slight whimpers coming from Papa's room. I walked in there and saw him wide awake just laying there.

I picked him up and held him in my arms.

"Good morning, handsome boy." I smiled kissing his cheek.

He had the most adorable face ever, I walked back into my room where Nic was sleeping. I sat down on the bed beside her as I talked to Papa Bear.

"Who are yout talking to?" she asked rising up.

"My sonn." I laughed.

"Like always." she said in a raspy tone.

I continued playing around with Papa Bear until he got fussy, which probably meant he was hungry. I walked into the kitchen to fix him a bottle. Nicki came in and took him from me.

"My sonn!" I pouted.

"He missed me more." She kissed his cheek.

I rolled my eyes and started cooking up some pancakes. My phone started ringing, it was Shawn calling i obviously didn't wanna talk to him so I hit decline. He called AGAIN.

"Hello Shawn." I rolled my eyes.

"So, since you apparently divorced me. Do I atleast get to see my kids?" he asked.

"Of course you do, but they're with my mom right now." I said.

"Hm. Can I come by later?" He asked.

"Goodbye Shawn." I hung up.

I continued cooking, he was so annoying. Even with us being divorced and me being with someone else he's still lurking.

"He needa stop calling you, you belong to me anyways." Nicki said.

"I know, I know." I shrugged.

"Do the kids know the truth?" she asked.

"Yes they do. I wouldn't lie to them." I said.

Once I finished cooking I made Nicki a plate with some water, I fixed my own and sat down next to her.

"Do you ever still talk to Kenny? About Papa Bear?" I asked.

"No. Even though its his biological child, I'd rather you have him." she shrugged.

Papa was laid out on the couch next to Nic as we ate our food.

- im sorry if this one was short snd boring, i didn't have much idea for it wait for the next chapter tho.