Worlds Away 5- Lost

Right in the middle of the room is a couple in a passionate kiss

Right in the middle of the room is a couple in a passionate kiss. Both of the girls stood confused about what to do. Finally, the guy catches a glimpse of them, breaks the kiss. He steps away from the girl and both look at the intruders in anger.

"Um… we um… that is…" Nila stutters.

Anjali takes over and says awkwardly, "So sorry. We actually came to find our friend. We didn't mean to intrude… We'll just leave. Sorry."

The guy looks at Anjali in shock and asks, "Anjali? Is that you? I thought you left?"

"Wait Bhoomi? You're Bhoomi?"

"Ya, that's me," Bhoomi says with a slight smile, but then realizes something. "If you're Anjali, then that means…" he stretches out looking at the girl next to Anjali.

"Hi Bhoomi," Nila says with a forced smile.

After the awkward greetings, Anjali and Nila went downstairs to wait for Bhoomi while he sent his "special" friend out

After the awkward greetings, Anjali and Nila went downstairs to wait for Bhoomi while he sent his "special" friend out. The girl throws a haughty smirk towards Nila before going, leaving the trio in awkward silence.

Finally, Bhoomi broke the silence.

"So… I thought you guys were leaving. How come you got Merged?"

Nila remained silent. Only Anjali replied to him.

"Actually Bhoomi.."

"I go by Bhoomesh here."

"Oh… Bhoomesh. Well, they took us saying they were going to send us back to Earth. But they led us to this place in the middle of nowhere, and a couple of soldiers started shooting at us!"

"Really! Then how did you escape?"

"Luckily Nilq acted quickly and we managed to duck in time. Remember how you teased me for packing my makeup set? Well, that is saving our lives by letting us disguise ourselves to look Merged!"

"Damn good disguises. I actually thought you were Merged."

"I know I know. I'm awesome like that. Well afterward we saw Nila's relative, who was really cool by the way, and with her help found your place, which looks awesome."