Worlds Apart 7- Caught

"Where did you guys go? Everything ok?" Bhoomesh asks the girls as they come into his house

"Ya, everything is ok. We know who is behind this, or at least who might be," Nila replies as she sits down tired on the sofa. Anjali walks to the bathroom, muttering how the disguise is going to ruin her skin if she doesn't remove it quickly.

"Really? Who?" Bhoomesh asks.

"At the beginning of this project, one of the board members from RK Aeronauticals came to Andhakar. They were one of the first ones to come here," Nila says.

"Which means they know how things got so messed up. I even bet they are the reason things got messed up this much," Anjali shouts from the bathroom. Right after she says that Anjali emerges from the bathroom, patting her face dry. 

"The board member who stayed here?" Bhoomesh asks.

"Yup. The same one," Anjali replies. 

"Nah she couldn't be involved in this."

"What do you... Wait. Did you say 'she's? You know this person?" Anjali asks accusingly. Nila gets up and looks threateningly at Bhoomesh, who gulps in fear. Nila might still be human, but she knew how to make any guy cry for their life, Merged or not. Anjali on the other hand would pluck out your eyebrows, one by one, while your hands and feet are burning from some chemical. These girls are dangerous. 

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you tell us you knew someone from the board?" Nila asks.

"I... I just... I didn't know how?"

"You didn't know how?"

"Well you walked into us kissing and that was weird, and a part of me was panicking. Then you told me both of you were getting hunted and suspected RK Aeronauticals. I'm sure you both already hate her, and I didn't want to add fuel to the fire, so I thought I could first ask her before I told you," Bhoomesh quickly says in one breath. He could barely breathe.

"YOU MEAN TO SAY THE GIRL YOU WERE EXCHANGING GERMS WITH WAS THE BOARD MEMBER???" Anjali shouts incredulously. Nila just looks at him shocked.

"...yes..."

"Wait... Are you living in this VIP mansion because you hooked up with a board member?"

"...maybe? I mean I didn't know she was a board member when I met her. I had just gotten Merged when we bumped into each other. She said she was the board member and will take care of my housing, and I asked her out for a drink. Then one thing led to another, and well..."

"Bhoomesh," Nila interrupts. "We don't need to know your quick love story. All we needed to know was that you knew the board member. The same board member who could be trying to kill right this second!"

"Did you tell your girlfriend? That we're not Merged?" Anjali asks nervously.

"No! Of course not! Believe me-"

"Why? Why should we? You're not Bhoomi. We don't know you. If you were truly our friend, you wouldn't have hidden something this important!" Nila shouts. Anjali was nervously biting her finger, scared of what would happen.

"Look. She's not what you think. Ra-" Bhoomesh defends himself. But before he could finish what he was saying, the doors banged open and a group of soldiers came pouring in, surrounding the girls. Behind them, a female Merged Andhakarian comes in with a smirk on her face.

"Hi baby. Don't worry. I will take care of Nila and Anjali. See you tonight," she says, throwing a wink and a kiss towards the shocked Bhoomesh.

How was the chapter? Did you see the twist coming? There is another one coming next week

How was the chapter? Did you see the twist coming? There is another one coming next week. In fact, the whole story is coming to an end!

I know the chapter is shorter than usual (it's only half the other chapters) but things got really busy for me and I have to write 3 chapters 3 different stories. It was either short chapters or one chapter every 2 weeks. Idk how many people are actually reading this, but I figured why hold off when the end is near!

Anyways... I really hope you like the story. If you did, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also check out my other works! Stay safe, stay healthy!