Chapter 62

I'd like to say a big thank you for the patience

I'd like to say a big thank you for the patience. I know I said a month but I didn't feel like writing anything tbh. So I decided to have a long break from writing. Besides last yr was a lot going on.

But in all honesty when I wanted to do the next update, I didn't have the courage to write for a bit. I decided to make lemons to help.

Apart from losing my boy. My my 1/3 older brother he cheated on his gf in the beginning of the yr with her sister. I was so pissed for how can he could do that to the most kindest person on earth also pissed that she was about to be my sister in law.

Honestly you never like have your siblings gf as a bestie but she was an angel that we didn't deserve. She stood up for herself and was herself. We still talk today but due to covid we can't see each other since she lives in a different state in Australia. :(

Also I've made a Wit acc feel free to check out my HQ content. I finally watched Haikyuu and I love it! 😍😍

Anyways Enjoy~~~~

Mizuki's POV

Travelling without my crew felt so quiet. Without the chaos but at the same time it felt unsettling.

Never thought there be a time I'd miss the craziness of my captain too much. Of everyone in fact.

But Whitebeard pirates were honest the nicest crew. Always made sure I was eating, sleeping even made sure I never lost my senses.

There be times I'd train with some of them. As we prepared for the battle among us.

Currently I was getting my hair done by Izou. He had a liking to me. Like a little sister.

"So....."He starts as I sat there as he was playing with my hair. Doing it like his. "How do you know Ace-kun?"

"His little brother is my ca-

"Oh that's not what I mean..."He starts making me look at him who grinned. I looked away feeling intimidated. "Oh come on don't be shy~"

"I've never seen Ace that interested in anyone before"He says. "He has good taste I must say"

"I-"I was lost for words as Izou spoke his mind as he did my hair. "Well if you know no point in me saying~"

"Aww but I wanna know the details"He pouts I snickered.

"I honestly don't know"I say. "We met each other in alabasta...."

"And?...."Izou pushed on making me hide my face. "Does any of your crew members know?"

"Only one person knows and that's about it"I say with a shrug. "I've never had people around to trusts before so I'm very cautious to tell whoever"