Chapter 42 : I'm not a Legend!

Yue's POV

Finally , the breeze full of roses and blood blew towards me. I grabbed the spear and cut off my tied ponytail , throwing into the air.

I knew , this is going to restart, , I'll make them regret whatever they did.

As I landed in the Spirit forest , I found the village was expanded. At first it ends at a 10 feet away from the forest,  now it was expanded to the middle of the entire forest.

"Things changed , master. It's really a bit obvious, right?" I agreed with Midnight who's in his lizard form testing on my shoulder while I walked into the village.

Things did changed a lot since the day I left Dargon to Earth. Population of course , the colonial architecture was based on normal cottages or huts on Earth. The places were more..... greener.... Flowers , flowers , flowers,  this is totally not the Dargon I knew before I left.

"My house was still probably the same as the usual location , right Midnight?" I looked at him who's stroking his iguana chin. "What's with the hesitation?" "Well....You'll see...."

"What? It's now a damn visiting house?! How could they do this to my damn house?!" I looked at my house that's full with people in it and a sign board written "Legend of Yue's House". I secretly glared at my completely destroyed rose flower bed that was replaced with only grass. So boring green

"It sounds like I'm dead for a certain reason." "Can't blame you for gone disappear without a single message back for years." "Years?!" I have just realised my volume gone so high that caught some attention from someone.

After running away awkwardly , I immediately send this lizard on trial. "Now tell me everything when I was gone." "First of , her grace had our one and only descendant , Prince Ambrose. Secondly, since you're gone , her grace declared books in library and statues of you set in the central , especially your house. She wants to make sure it's all set when you came back one day."

Okay,  I saw the first fact in my dream. The second one was new... In order to remember me? I thought she just had named the prince after my favourite flower. Can't believe she had did so many more for me....

"Anything else to report to me? Except for the last 2 fact , and there might be a fact that a Dargon named Senix took my place as General right?" "Yeah- How did you know?" I sighed and deciding to kept on my journey of the brand new Dargon.

Now , Central Town of Dargon.

As my shoes stepped through the gates , across a brand new stone bridge , to the centre of the town where a statue of me was built. "Woah....Fascinating." "Isn't that Rhys's line?" "He's not here anymore. Just look at me , I look just amazingly gorgeous." I looked at the bronze made statue of me with the sword in my grip and roses decorated around my feet.

The buildings around were now imposing ones and stone and brick made. Flowers weren't mostly included. But there's pots of Tudor Roses decorated by the window.

"You gotta be appreciate that Tudor roses were still in the season." "Definitely." I agreed with Midnight as I heard trumpets and the citizens suddenly kneeled onto the ground. I looked and found the General Senix approach through the stone entrance with the ride.

"Why aren't you kneeling?" I looked at a random citizen who asked me to cooperate with them. "Isn't she just a general? There's no need of this back months ago." "Just do it plea-" "What's this?" I looked up and saw a female Dargon with white mixed black hair with her wrought metal helmet in her grip.

"A stranger that I never seen in Dargon! Wait a second....You're the Dargon that I found on Daemos! How did you get here? And you look... different..." I shrugged my shoulder and reached out my hand. "Yue Ying , nice to meet you." "How coincidence to have your name to be same like Legend Yue Ying's name." She said while shook my hand.