Chapter 25 : The Masked Warrior

Asch's POV

Today evening

Princess Ava did mentioned some blue moon waltz tonight.

Everyone's going.

Except that Dargon.

"Why aren't you going , gorgeous? I could've hold your hands and dance the whole night with you." "Tsk , disgusting. Despite I know how , I could probably choose for not going."

She stood up but pushed back onto the couch by Leif with his hands on her shoulder.

"Don't force me to kill you.""Oh , that will be fun."Yue rolled her eye and grabbed Leif by the throat."I dare to do it."

"Yue. Temper."said Rhys calmly. Yue soon sighed and let Leif go."Ugh , boring. I'm head back for slumber." groaned Yue while walked up the stairs.

I opened my shared chamber quietly and found Yue sleeping with my leather jacket in her grip , with her horns revealed.

Princess Ava did mention again not to reveal our horns except in our rooms.

One of her hands were touching against the wood drawer nearby. I moved her hand away and she groaned as I do so.

I opened the drawer slowly and grabbed the thing that I brought with me. From a complete broken part to a half of it , I felt confused.... The drawer was layered with dust.

After she appeared , the broken part had start to turn to dust slowly. I sighed and looked at Yue who's snoring quietly.

"*groan*Mother....please don't..."She suddenly talked and start to sweat a lot. I walked slowly next to her and found her suffering from a small nightmare.

I pat on her head with the 2 of my fingers while the rest grabbed the part. I can feel a shrunk of the object. And as I opened my grip , it had turned to dust......

It's gone....

I looked back and found her who's relaxed and turned to the other side of the bed.

What are you anyway.....

"Asch. What are you doing?" I turned and found Ava who's dressed in a pink knee length dress and black shoes.

"What are you doing here human?"

"I thought I told you that there's a waltz tonight." I looked at Yue with a bit of sorrow."Don't wake her already , she mentioned that she's not going."

I sighed and walked out of the room.

Second person's POV

Right at the moment that the door slammed shut , Yue climbed up from her bed and grabbed a rose themed dress below her bed.

She wore the dress , tying her into a bun , putting on knee length heels and a mask as disguise. She grabbed her sword,  let it attached onto her back.

She opened the balcony door , letting a strong breeze flowing into her shared room. She climbed up the fence of the balcony and jumped as she reached the garden of the hemisphere glass house where she saw days ago.

As she climbed in from a corner window , the waltz had begun.

"Greetings to all villagers and visitors of Enchantia. You're all welcomed to this rare event that happened for all of those years!" Yue moved to her position to a better view.

The one's talking was a female glitter critter but bigger than the ones at the tree. She had a flower crown upon her head.

"Dancers could stand upon the dance floor. When the blue moonlight glows upon you two , then you're the soulmates to each other. You're pleased to enjoy the waltz and music."