Chapter 59 : My Queen

Yue's POV

"Sis! Just tell him already! He tried to torture me with Leif's double sickles!" "Shut up , farmer. Asch wouldn't do that." I argued back with whatever Jun told me.

Since I came back from the death , my life was never been better , blessed by Jun. He had told me that Asch was torturing him to tell the location of me for like 3 suns. Even I had sword class with some children which was promoted by Jun , I still told them not to call me by the name , just in case he found me. I'm not actually ready to meet him.

"Sis , he doesn't bite! Not to mention , you're his soulmate!" "....He's king now , Jun. He's more busier than a Prince." "Are you just giving me excuse for not meeting him?!" I looked away as he said so. "Fine , you know what...I'M GOING TO FARM STUFFF MOM!" He yelled and left the house with a huge slam of the door.

I sighed and walked out of the stone made house and touched the well planted roses in the garden. I have been playing the role of taking care the roses while Jun was the farmer , he takes care of the crops and creatures.

"Don't listen to him , YY. He's immature. I understand you." Mother said while squatted next to me and engulfed me in a sweet warm hug. "Thanks Mom." "But the truth will be bust out anyway. Once it did , I want grandkids , sweetheart."

She's actually hoping me to tell Asch the truth , for the sake of grandkids.

"Now , be my model and try this outfit." She said while dragged me to her workshop and dressed me in a red cloth made off shoulder knee length dress with white platform heels.

She let me sit on the bed of hers and combed my hair and tied to braids into a bun. While tying up my hair , she had a conversation about my father , trying to let me know more about him.

"Your father will be so proud for having you as his daughter." "I hope he is. I literally brought him to depression and even worst, death. Why would he even forgive me , mother?" I asked my mother while turned to her. She smiled and placed a caress on my nose.

"Yue , your father indeed died after you're gone. But he's glad you left since you decide to live alone to survive yourself. You're mature to decide your future , " She said while tied my hair to bun , "But not changing Asch for the first one on my list of my son in law." I smiled and looked at my mother.

"He would never be replaced by someone , mother. I'm sure about this." I said while wearing my gloves and the Tudor rose bracelet.

As I walked out the workshop , I saw Jun scratching his head with a paper in his grip. "What's the matter , you lost the creatures again?" "No I don't! Just a paper right in front of our doorstep that was confusing me! Besides , I remember I close the pen shut , there's no way they will got their way out , unless they bite the pen op-" Right Jun was very confident about his theories, a 'Baa' had captured his eyes towards the window.

"The creatures! They're so going to turn into mutton!" Jun growled as he left the paper on his seat ,I grabbed it and looked at it. No initial....

"Meet me at the west wing of the castle."

"Who sent this , Jun?" I asked my brother who chasing after a hyper active creature. "I don't know! But I think it's from a royal member of the castle! Get back here you , mutton!" "Maybe is Lady Bish?" I looked at my mother who seem worried since she once told me that Lady Bish came home once to mess around with my family.

"I'll check it out. Mother , you stay here with Jun." "Beware of whatever's on your way , YY." I caressed my mother by the cheek and left Jun who's still chasing after the love mutton if that's what he called them.