Chapter 46 : King Ambrose

Ambrose's POV

After that whole Sinex chaos , Yue was once back as the general of Dargons but not going on to war. I was confused so I asked mother. But whatever it takes , she will only said ,

"Shouldn't you be head for training?"

She thinks I'm immature , she thinks I'm a very innocent son of hers , she thinks I can't handle the pressure of being a king. She literally underestimate me.

These thoughts had been messing around my mind , only her eyes could calm me down by now perhaps. Who knows , fate was really joking me around. Since she had became the new general , she had to be training someone more than me.

The entire warriors of Dargons.

Like...I can understand that , right after the war we had with Daemos. I clearly know the ability of my Dargon warriors and the ability of our enemy. They had a big backup. A monster to protect them.

Seems like they're taking this seriously. Yue must have knew about all of this from mother and decide to train the entire army by herself. This makes her ain't got time to bump into me or whatever. Whenever I went towards her,  trying to have a conversation or getting an excuse to let her train me , she'll immediately said ,

"Sorry , your highness. Gotta head for training!"

She seems avoiding me for a certain reason. It either gotta be meetings or training. It can't be something else.... right?

A thought had struck into my head   bless by my mother at the lunch table.

I was having lunch peacefully with my mother while Yue was still being busy of the training and more things. Mother soon whispered into Hei's ear and he soon dragged his partner away.

I just felt jealous whenever I saw that two flirting in front of me. I could've imagine that's Yue and I , being satisfied in each other's eyes.

"Why did you dismissed them , mother?" I was still confused for mother's action , for dismissing her handy helpers. It must be something so private,  not even the most loyal servant of my mother was able to be know about this.

"So....You seems to be a bit gazed out of your mind theses days , what's been messing around your mind, son?" Mother put down her utensil and looked at me. I put down mine and rubbed my forehead.

"It's...Yue. She's being so busy all day long that I barely seen her especially since she hasn't train me but the warriors for several days.... I hope you could let her train me , only me , mother." "It sounds like you grew upon her , haven't you , son?" Mother asked seriously as I grabbed the table cloth tightly , getting my courage to do so.

"Yes. Yes , I did. Mother. I grew upon her. I had the urge to see her every single day. I would feel like dying if I didn't see her." I looked at mother who's being so nervous for whatever I said.

She soon laughed and held her forehead with her hand. "Oh son , you seem to be have too much in your mind , do you? She just came back from Ear-th,  not to mention surviving on Daemos. How would you grew upon her so fast? Perhaps you're joking?" "I'm serious with this , mother. I had completely fall for her." Mother immediately had her face darkened. "I hope you could agree me to rule over Dargon with her- " "I wouldn't agree with this marriage you proposed , Rose." She said without any hesitation or stutter.

"Why mother? You did mention that I choose whoever I want to be my bride! And now? You broke your promise!" I stood up,  yelling my mother while hit the table with my tight fist. Mother then followed me , but harder than me. "That's just a young kid joke! Grew up son! You're some royal who's going to rule over Dargon and Daemos one day! Listen up Ambrose! I'm your mother , the queen of Dargon , you're under my roof! You're obeying me , son! Not to mention that ever again!"

I grabbed the table cloth , feeling like ripping it into pieces. The first time mother yelled at me..... I felt anger growing upon me.... Yue was a amazing woman..... She definitely deserve to be queen..... If someone was on my way... I thought while grabbing the butter knife,  looking at mother who's walking towards the door.

I shall make them move.....

Yue's POV

I was walking on the surprisingly empty hallway while stretching my body from all that training. I looked out the glass stained window , found it had been the 129 degree of the sun. Which was quite late by now.

I was walking back to the chamber until I heard some sobbing from the dining room. I walked towards and fell onto the ground for whatever I saw.

Her grace....she was stabbed by the back of her body......blood had painted the carpet more reddish..... Her highness had her mouth open wide , probably yelling from all that pain..... I walked towards her, helding her lifeless body , sobbing from sadness and for all she had done for me..... She doesn't deserve this.....

"Y-Yue , you could heal her right? You had dark magic , don't you?" I looked at Bai who's shaking my arm while sobbing. "I-I've never tried this kind of situation... But I'll try my best to get her back , okay?" Bai only shook her head hardly while sobbing in her partner's arm.

I put my hand on her grace's wound, concentrating on my powers upon her. A huge energy flowed through my fingertips and onto her grace's skin. I tried having the strong thought of waking her grace up but I ran out of energy.

I caught my breath back as the magic flowed back to my fingertips. I looked at her highness's healed body, but lifeless body when I put my finger below her nose , feeling no breath. "S-Sorry...I tried...." Bai started crying in my arms while grabbing my shirt tightly. "We know you tried Yue. At least our grace was in a better place now...." Hei comfort while guards put a white cloth upon her gorgeous figure.

She's gone.... Forever.....

The funeral was soon held right in the Central Town of Dargons. Her coffin was decorated with Tudor Roses surrounding her , she's sleeping peacefully.... I wore a black cloak , standing next to his highness while grabbing him by the arm.

"All Dargons loyal subjects , we hereby declare the death of our Queen of Dargons. She was unfortunately died in the hands of a Daemos assassin. And we wouldn't stand by from that." I hold his highness's arm tighter when I heard "Daemos assassin". It couldn't be Leif right?

"After a emergency meeting of the High Council , we knew that we need a higher rank man to take over her grace's place. If you may , Prince Ambrose?" The oldest among all High Council members please his highness to come over. His highness pet me by the head and walked towards them , letting his arm away from my grip.

"Prince Ambrose , had you prepared to take the responsibility for being the king of Dargons?" "Yes. I had." "If you may , my king." His highness then get down with one knee , the oldest went behind , raising the ring in the air.

"All hail , King Ambrose!"

He said while putting the ring around his highness's horn. As his highness stood up, the entire crowd of Dargons kneeled , yelling

"Long live King Ambrose!"