Chapter 32 : Catherine Parr and Yue Ying

Yue's POV

"What?""Yeah , my parents were coming again , to visit you for some reason."said Ava with a cringe smile hanging on her face.

"Tell them , I ain't sick and bye." I leaned back onto the soft chair , about to head to slumber.

"Ah No , lady! Get up from the damn couch and dressed in your human outfits now!" "Why should I? Your parents , they saw me in Dargon outfits , sure they don't mind." I argued back as Ava was trying to pull me up from the cou-ch that she mentioned.

"Aww , little human Ava trying to pull a Dargon from the cou-ch. Haha , that's not gonna happen." "It will. Leif, do you mind helping the powerful Princess sorceress to move this female to her room?""Hold on , what-" Right when I was about to react whatever Ava said , I got tossed onto Leif's shoulder by himself.

"With pleasure."He said in a seductively tone.

"Leif! Put me down , you moron!" He ignored my yells , continued walking to my chamber's door frame. As he stepped into my chamber , he tossed me onto the bed and my human clothes in my face.

"Why you little demon-!" Right I was about to scold him for throwing a female on the bed harshly while removing the cloth on my face , I found him staring into my eyes , close to my face. My face gone burnt up for some reason.

"I ain't hoping to change it for you , princess.""If isn't you disturbed me , I could change it by now. Now get out of my room , assassin." He grabbed my hand , gave it a soft caress on the knuckle and pinned me on the bed in a quick action. "Love that scream by the ear , Yue."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him , trying to control the redness of my face. "Leave could you?""Anything for you~"As I confirmed that the door's completely shut , I threw Midnight into the washroom and start changing my shirt.

As I took off my shirt , a quick slam on the door freaked me out , especially the voice....

"*gasp**gasp*Phew , that did freaked me out."

"Asch! What the f*ck are you doing in my chamber!?" I yelled as we both have eye contact.

His eyes suddenly scanned on my bare upper body and automatically turned to the wall , giving me some time to change.

"Why don't you used the blessings from the glitter critter?""They aren't unlimited , Prince of Anger. I don't want to waste them for unnecessary needs."I said while changing to my jeans, wearing my red shoes.

"What did you call me?""You heard me , Prince of Anger. Look I don't have some freakin time to waste on you by now , can you just- Scam out." I said furiously as he blocked the handle.

"N-No , I'm not.""Better get out of my way before I kill you."I pushed him but not to mention he's a strong trained prince. "F*uck off!" And somehow the door seems to be unlocked and we fell onto the ground.

Turns out I was pinning him against the ground by now.

"Where's Yueeeeee......?"

Ava's parents? They're here already?

You gotta be kidding me.

"Pumpkin , Yue , kind to explain this man?"

Ava's POV

I can't believe a play was repeated again but different character.

Last time was me and Noi.

This time was Yue and Asch.

Yue managed to make out a freaking make sense joke for dads.

And when Dad and Pop walked out of the room for my fresh up , the two main characters of the play started  arguing for everything such as: