Chapter 2: The Hand

Stepping into the kitchen, Todd follows me inside and I try to think of how to say this to him. I must try to keep my emotions in check. He has no idea what may or may not have happened between myself and the Star's and I do not want to shed any light on that moment in time.

Turning around, I see that Kelly came as well, so I say, "Alright, you two, why are these people here? I understand they are your Scully & Molder, but Todd, I am your sister."

He answers by saying, "Cece, you are my family and we need people who can help us with this nightmare situation. They have been through a lot of things, some just like this, and I'm telling you we will need their help to figure all of this out."

Kelly adds, "We are all here for you. Cece and I asked Todd to bring them. From the way they talked, you all were good friends now."

"Friends... Right." That is all I say as Kelly comes closer to me.

Knowing me so well, she asks, "What happened?"

Clearing my throat, I take a seat at the table and explain, "Well, a lot has gone on and I'm having a bit of difficulty telling what is real or fake. Dan took over my body before all of this happened and I lost an entire day while the Star's were in my home. I don't know if I trust them."

"What?" Todd says as he looks at Kelly.

I add, "And now, for 5 days, I had no idea what went on in the real world. He had me walking in circles, talking to dead people, and messing with my mind. Kelly, I even saw our mother and if this was real, she was being held captive by a cult, in their old Wiccan church."

"You saw our mom?" she says in a shocked tone.

Then my sister slowly takes a seat across from me at the table.

I answer, "Yes, and Talion feels it may have happened because I remember things about that place which he had remembered seeing as a young man. There was a stained-glass window, the picture was of a mother and her two children. When I drew it for him, he was quite surprised that I had been back at that church."

"So, you believe our mother is alive? Where is she? Do you know where this church is located?" Kelly asks as Todd moves in closer.

I state, "No, I don't know where it is, but Talion does."

Standing up, she goes to the door and calls Talion in to join us. There is so much going on, but I agree we need to find out where that place is and if we can find our mother.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Talion asks as he comes through the door.

Going over to him, I ask, "Yes, I'm fine, but do you remember where that Wiccan church is located?"

He looks at me and then at Todd, saying, "Yes, but it burned down and was abandoned years ago. Here, I'll give you the address."

Quickly I state, "Now, do not get your hopes up, Kelly, because I saw a lot of things while he was in control of my body. Hell, I even had a conversation with Lilith." I explain as she nods, but ignores my warning.

Todd says, "It's in Salem, Massachusetts? Well, that makes sense, I guess. I'll send a team there to see what, if anything, is going on there now."

"I need to go, Todd, to see this with my own eyes," Kelly says sternly.

He replies, "Darling, I promise my people will check it all out and report back to me. Kelly, you need to be here for your sister. I know this is quite a shock, but we have Andy here too. You forced me to bring all the kids and I can't watch them while taking care of this investigation at the same time. Please baby, I need you here and so does Cece."