One

It was another party night for my friend Alyssa. She was one of those party girls that would always forget about schoolwork and do other things. I've known Alyssa for quite a while now and I've been assuming her grades are decreasing because of these parties. I'm afraid that she won't be able to make it to sophomore year of college. NYU was hard to get in; now it's even harder to stay in. I just hoped for the best for her.

It was three thirty in the morning when the front door to our studio apartment opened. It was Liam - mine and Alyssa's close guy friend - and Alyssa herself. Her hair was wild and tangled, with eyes bloodshot red. She had her heels in her hands and her tight black dress was ridden up. 100% she was drunk and wouldn't be able to get out of bed for the next two days.

"Thanks, Liam." He nodded his head as he laid Alyssa down on the couch I was just sitting on. I felt bad for Liam; he was always the one that had to help Alyssa back home since I never went to the parties she went to. She would always come home drunk and a mess, which both Liam and I had to clean up sometimes.

"No problem," He spoke up, "she looks really bad tonight. You should definitely keep an eye on her." Liam let out a little chuckle and fixed his black shirt that was somewhat disoriented from Alyssa leaning on him I guess.

I walked Liam back to the door once Alyssa was on the couch. "Thanks for everything, Liam. I'm sorry you have to go through this whole routine like every other night." I ran my fingers threw the strands of hair that had fallen out of my bun.

"It's no biggie, Liv. There's been worse." I raised an eyebrow. Worse? Are you kidding me? Alyssa is like the only 18 year old female I've ever seen drink this much. "Ok, fine. I haven't seen worse, but she's not that tough to handle once you've been doing it for a while." Liam laughed and I did too.

"Good night," I started out, opening the door for him, "stay safe!" I gave him a hug and the scent of alcohol came from him along with some illegal substances probably.

"Good night to you too, Livvy."

ONCE Liam left, I made my way back to Alyssa who was knocked out on the couch. I would've opened up the couch for her and turned it into the bed we slept on, but I wouldn't want to wake her up. Plus, it would cause too much tension in the middle of the night.

Authors note: ok hey this fic is GONNA be like really short tbh but it's GONNA be cute I guess so it's only GONNA last like a few chapters so don't be surprised that it's FInished quickly lmao byee xx