Eight

Luke and I finally arrived at my studio and we noticed Alyssa was still dead asleep on the couch. Luke and I took off our outerwear before I grabbed his hand to take him somewhere.

"I'm the only one who knows this place, not even Alyssa does." Alyssa would probably know, but she's rarely home, so she doesn't pay attention as much as I do. There's a secret loft hidden in this very studio. I took Luke into the closet by the kitchen, and leaded him up the ladder.

ONCE we made it to the top, Luke took in the small area. It was like a mini tree house. It wasn't large, but it wasn't small enough for both of us to suffocate. There was already a thin mattress laid there with some pillows and blankets.

Luke was the first to lay down. He settled in the comforters and then gently patted the spot next to him for me to lay down. I've been smiling way too much now, pretty sure my jaw was going to break. Luke had just stared into my dull, green eyes as I stared into his icy blue ones that I knew had stories hidden behind.

"Liv, can I kiss you?" His question made me swallow hard, but I nodded and agreed.

Luke leaned in cupped one of cheeks as he pressed his lips against mine firmly. They moved in sync as he applied more pressure and leaned forward. His lip ring played against my own lips, which I thought would get in the way, but it really wasn't a bother.

Luke's hand went down to my hips, where he played with the hem of my shirt, that was risen up just a bit. My own hands travelled up his chest, tugging onto the collars, which made Luke release a small groan. I smiled against his lips, kind of surprised I made him do that.

"We should go to sleep now," I pulled away from his lips, which were now red and puffy. Luke nodded in agreement, but gave me one last peck before laying back down.

I threw one of my legs and arms around his body, never wanting to leave this spot, and rested my head in the crook of neck. Luke's arm wrapped around my body, just after he had covered us with some extra blankets.

"I shouldn't like you this much, Liv."

Authors note: UM OK WOW WHAT waS THAT OFMGGGG I THINK IMG ONMA PASS OUT TBJ