The Battle Part 1

I woke up to Carlisle peppering my face in kisses, I groaned he laughed and said "Baby it's time to get home so you can get ready to camp with Bella and Edward." I said "Do I have to get up?" he said, "Well no but then id have to carry you and you'd go to the house only covered by a blanket." I groaned again making him laugh, he kissed up and down my stomach and said "After this battle, we will spend a whole weekend here, and then we can stay in bed for as long as you want. With the condition that we do it without clothes." I started to laugh and roll out of bed, I said, "Of course that would be your condition." I got dressed in this.

We headed for the Cullen house to meet up with my sister, once we arrived she hugged me tightly

We headed for the Cullen house to meet up with my sister, once we arrived she hugged me tightly. "Uh hey, Bells..." She pulled away with a smile and handed me her left hand making me look down and when I did I squealed and jumped up and down with her. On her hand was a diamond engagement ring I said "Finally!!!" we walked to the kitchen and sat at the bar. I said, "I can't believe you are getting married before me." She said "Well you had to have the whole, 'I know I'm young but I am having a baby speech' so now I guess that means I have to have the whole 'I know I'm young but I'm getting married speech.'" I said "You need warmer clothes, it's storming." she nodded and we both went up to Edward's room. 

I took my jacket off as she was getting dressed and she was staring at me. I was confused "What are you staring at?" She said, "Nothing I was just surprised." I said "About what?" she pulled me in front of the mirror and said "About you gaining a little weight. You haven't gained a pound since after you lost the baby weight." I lifted my shirt and said, "That's not possible..." I turned to all angles and saw I was in fact gaining a stomach. The boys walked into Bella and me both only wearing Jeans and a bra, staring at ourselves in the mirror. Carlisle wrapped his arms around my bare waist as Edward just stared at Bella who blushed. It occurred to me that he apparently has never seen my sister without a shirt, which made me giggle. Carlisle said, "What is happening in here?" I moved his hands to my hips and off my stomach then said "Look, this used to be flat." I ran my hand over my stomach then said "Why didn't you tell me I was gaining weight? I know you noticed before we did, I mean I barely look at myself in the mirror but you look at me all the time." 

He said, "Well I would never tell you you gained weight because I love you just the way you are and I don't want you to be self-conscious of how you look." Bella was putting on her shirt and she said "The last time this happened..." I cut her off "I know B. But that isn't possible." I put my shirt and Jacket on and headed for the car. Carlisle said "What last time?" Bella sighed "The only time she gained weight after mom put her on a diet, she was 15 and pregnant." she followed me and so did the boys. We got in the jeep and Carlisle kissed me before shutting the door. We headed for the clearing, where Jake and Paul were waiting for us. They carried us up the mountain where we met Edward who reached for us both. He pulled us into his arms and said "Thank you both." Bella said, "You both should get back before the storm hits." Jake said "No, we're staying. You'll need our connection to the pack, to keep tabs on what's going on."