The Jealous Deputy

(Smut - make up sex)

As always, it was a beautiful sunny day in Hope County. The Deputy was out patrolling the roads of Whitetail Mountains, making sure no crimes occurred. So far her day was going well. No one was speeding on the roads, no gunshots and the peggies and resistance were walking past each other with no problems.

She was driving down the road in her patrol car, minding her own business. She was coming up to one of Jacob's outposts and begun hearing gunshot noises. She immediately parked her car and grabbed her rifle, rushing towards the outpost. Luckily for the Deputy, there was no crime and the peggies at the outposts were just doing targeting practice. She let out a sigh of relief and put her gun on her back. She got back into her car and started driving back to the prison.

The Deputy parked her car at the station car park, then headed on inside. She walked into her office, which she shares with Pratt and Hudson, and settled in for a long night at her desk.

"Any action today Rook?" Hudson asked.

"No. Everything was calm today. Guess this war being over has settled everyone down" The deputy replied. "How was your outpost check ups Pratt?"

"They were fine. Everyone was settled but I couldn't help and notice something" Pratt said with a smirk on his face.

"What?" The Dep asked.

"Well Jacob is most active in the Elk Jaw Lodge outpost. He is always there" Pratt said, looking at Hudson and The Deputy.

"And?" Hudson asked. "What's wrong with that?"

"Well of all outposts he is most active in the one that only has women" he explained, looking at the Deputy. He knew she had a huge crush on Jacob so he was eager to see her reaction.

The deputy sat up straight in her chair and cleared her throat. "Maybe he is hiring more female peggies to work for him. What's wrong with that?"

Pratt and Hudson looked at each other and chuckled. "Oh deputy. Come on. Jacob Seed hiring more woman to be part of his army? I doubt that. I'd expect that with John. Then again, he is related to John so god knows why he has that much women" Hudson said.

"Yeah. If the "collapse" happens, then the seeds believe they need to repopulate the world. Guess that explains all those women" Pratt laughed with Hudson.

"I could imagine how many wife's and children the Seeds will have by the time they come out of the bunker" Hudson said. "Did you see him with any of the women?"

"A few. He was helping some with holding rifle guns and bows. Very intimately as well" he answered.

Deputy was relieved once the Sheriff walked in to check up on them. "How's everyone's day been?" He asked.

"Pretty easy Sheriff. No problems at all on my end" Hudson reported.

"Same with me" Pratt said.

"Good. Rook? What about you?" Earl asked

"Good on my end too. Everyone is living happy lives" Rook reported.

"Good. Well I'm off for the night. You all should head home too" the sheriff ordered them and watched his Deputies gather their belongings.

"I'm gonna stay a little longer Sheriff" Dep said and continued to write he report.

"Okay. Goodnight rookie" he said and left.

Rook was saddened from what Pratt had told her. She was so sure that Jacob had feelings for her as well but she did notice that he was a little distant from her. For the last month, Jacob had stopped radio calling her at random times and asking how she was. He was giving her signals of love and care but now... now she wasn't sure what was wrong. Then again, she was sure that him being around these women was definitely having an affect on things. She grabbed her keys and got up from her desk, leaving the office.