Waterfall Love - Jacob Seed NSFW

Jacob Seed X Female Deputy

The war was finally over. In fact it had been over almost four months now and both sides had backed off from each other. Everyone, except The Seeds. All three Seed boys were still pretty determined to have the Deputy to themselves. All three of them had a crush on her. All three of them wanted her and Rook couldn't take it anymore.

She started hiding herself from them, living in abandoned cabins in the woods or up the mountains. She had enough of them but she also knew that she couldn't hide from them forever. Rook was having restless nights, trying to think about how to sort this problem and all she could think of was choosing one of them, meaning the other two would leave her alone.

After a busy day of hunting and checking in with her friends, Rook decided to take a swim in a river that she found a few weeks ago. The river water flowed down from a nearby waterfall that Rook always stood under. It helped her clear her mind.

She looked up at the sky and saw the stars shine bright over Hope County, making her smile. She took in a deep breath and started undressing herself, until she was completely bare. Goosebumps formed all over her body as the cold breeze brushed over her bare skin. Rook slowly walked into the water and swam for a few minutes, before making her way to the waterfall.

The water was just up to her waist as she stood up under the waterfall, tilting her head back to let the water fall onto her chest. Just like that, her mind went completely blank and she was just able to enjoy herself.

She didn't know if other people knew about this place. Every time she came here, it was always quiet and empty, making her assume that she was the only one. She was always on edge, always looking around to make sure that she wasn't being watched and that was one mistake she did today. The one time that Rook was finally able to enjoy the waterfall and not worry about anyone watching her, unfortunately this time someone was. It was like a wolf watching it's prey.

The nearest tree to the actual waterfall, had someone standing behind it. That someone was Jacob Seed. He hadn't been behind the tree for too long but was there enough time to see the naked body of the Deputy, his best soldier. He was the first out of the Seed boys to see her naked and he was not only shocked from how perfect her body was, but was also very happy. He didn't even notice the smirk that formed on his face as he continued to watch the water fall onto the Deputy.

Jacob chocked on a groan the moment that she turned around, making her bare chest visible to him. "Fuck" he whispered to himself, feeling his member grow harder by the minute.

Slowly the Deputy walked out of the water and made her way to her bags. She was about to grab a towel out from her bag when she heard a branch crack. Rook lifted her head up and looked in the direction of where she thought the sound came from. She stood quietly, trying to listen for anything else but it was dead silent. She shook her head, grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her naked body, before sitting down on the ground and enjoying the sound of the waterfall.

Ten minutes later, Rook decided to go back into the water. She stood up, dropped the towel and walked back to the water. It stood right at her ankles as she looked back up to the night sky, taking in the beautiful evening weather that Hope County offered tonight. Her eyes shot open wide when she heard footsteps approach her from behind. She quickly snapped her head to the side and panicked the moment she made eye contact with Jacob.

The Deputy immediately covered her bare chest with her arms, only to remember that she had other places to cover. Much to her disliking, Jacob raised his arm, holding her towel and smiling an evil smile.

"You looking for this Deputy?" Jacob asked.

Rook nodded, hoping that Jacob would give it to her so she could cover herself up but instead, he threw the towel away into a nearby bush. He slowly approached the Deputy, stopping right in front of her. He examined her from head to toe, his member twitching in his jeans as his eyes went down.