part 1

A/n: it's not going to be identical to the one that is on my tiktok I'm going to miss something's out and add other details in but it is going to have the same story lines if they are important to the story

You have just got off of your flight to seattle and walk up front and call a taxi to take you home. About a month ago you sent all of your things to your new house from England where you had been living with you mum.yoy walk in and set your bags down by the front door and check the time on your watch. The intern mixer was tonight and your nerves were running high because your brother could be there and you havent spoken for years. You still about 5 hours till the mixer starts.so you finishes unpacking a couple of boxes then hop in the shower and begin to get ready. You go and pick out your favourite burgundy mid length dress and lay it on your bed before doing your hair and makeup. You loosely curl your hair and put the top half in a messy bun in the middle of your head pulling out some of the hair at the front to frame your face. Then you slip into your dress and drive yourself to the hospital.
You arrive at the hospital and go inside slowly scanning the room for your brother hoping he isnt there. When you dont see him you let out a sigh of relief.
Levi: "hi I'm levi schmitt"
Y/n :  " y/n Adams, nice to meet you"
You put your hand out and he shakes it
Levi : " where are you from? If you dont mind me asking"
Y/n : " I'm from here but I moved to England when I was 12 so that's where the accent is from."
You scarily on making small talk for a bit until chief Bailey starts her speech. You both stand ther with the other interns listen. Towards the end of the speech you see your brother come down the stairs behind the chief. And out dart out of the door dragging Levi behind you. You stand by the door peering through the window trying not to be seen.
Levi: " what are we looking at?"
Y/n  : " my brother"
Levi: " ok? So why are we hiding?"
Y/n  : "I havent seen him since I moved to England and he doesnt know I'm back in America nevermind working 8n the same hospital as him"
Levi: " Dr Lincoln is your brother !? He is an ortho God "
Y/n : " you a fan of him then"
You laugh at him and he awkwardly smiles at you. After a few minutes you go back into the hall and talk with a few more of the interns and drink somemore champagne. Everyone starts to leave so you head out