part 34-38

The next day you get to the hospital and head to the Peds floor before rounds. You see Arizona stood at the opposite side of the nurses station. You pick up a chart from the desk then when you look up you she her stood inches away from you. "can I talk to you?" she asks pulling you into an on call room. she starts talking but you cut her off mid sentence by pulling her into a kiss, she pushes back a little placing her finger on your lips to stop you from kissing her and she carries on speaking "as I was saying. Do you want to go on a date? tonight." You grab hold of her hand moving it down off of your lips till it was pressed against your chest, when you break away from the kiss "does that answer your question?" you ask. She nods her head pulling you into a kiss you feel her smiling as she pushes you back onto the bed. Moving down you start kissing her neck as she whisper something inaudible into into your ear. You slide two finger down her pants and gently slide them into her vagina making her moan. She starts kiss your neck and gently biting it making you moan.

Jo walks up to Amelia who is stood at the nurses station " Is that...?" Jo asks. Before she finishes the sentence Amelia answers "Yep". "who is she...?" Jo continues trying to get as much gossip as possible. "nobody knows" Amelia says cutting her off again.

Later that day you head to the cafeteria and sit down at a  table with Jo and Alex. "well hellooo" jo says in a tone that was a little to excited. You look at her confused and question what she was on about. "who is your friend? you know the one you were having sex with" Jo asks. Alex starts to laugh as your eyes widen as you try to comprehend what she just said " how do you....wait you heard.. it was really go sex that's what is was".  "that good huh. I'm pretty sure the whole hospital heard you two" Jo says trying to swindle information out of you. Arizona comes up behind you and puts her food down on the table. "so Arizona have you heard about y/n's secret girlfriend?" jo asks her as she sits down. "err ye she might have mentioned her" she says looking at Alex who was trying to control his laughter. "so y/n when are we going to meet this new girl?" jo asks prying for information. "ah well she's really shy I don't think she's up to meeting everyone yet "you say quickly followed by Arizona repeating what you said. " I don't care I want to meet this girl who's the best sex she ever had" Alex said trying to piss you off, knowing that it was Arizona. "really that's what you heard" she turns to you " you said that?" . " I might have said that" you say embarrassed.  

After your shift you go home to get ready for your date you curl the ends of you long brunette hair and push it up into a ponytail pulling out the front of your of your hair to frame your face. Then getting changed into a black suit with white chequered lines on it and a lace top. Once your ready you get a taxi to the restaurant and wait for Arizona to arrive. A few minutes later you Arizona pulls up out side and so you both head inside and sit down at the table and get your food. 

"so you told Jo that I was your girlfriend ?" she asks following the events that happened at lunch.  " no, no ,no  I didn't she just she heard us this morning" you spit out blushing . she laughs at it  "oh so you don't want to be my girlfriend". " I never said that" you say very flustered. "your very cute you know" she says. you playfully roll your eyes and smirk at her. She asks about Jo and Alex because they have been acting weird. You tell her about them sleeping together "wait isn't he with Izzie" she says. You nod your head and the waiter comes over with the bill. Arizona tells the waiter that she is paying but as she goes into her purse to get her card. You quickly pull your card out and hand it to the waiter. Arizona looks up at you "I'm paying next time". 

Arizona offers to drive you home but  she misses the turn into your street. You turn to her and ask where you were going she just turns to you and smiles with out saying anything. she continues to drive until she pulls up out side of her house. She gets out of the car and goes to your door opening it. She gestures to the front door and holds her hand out to you and guides you to the front door. letting go of your hand she unlocks her door then turns to you and winks before going inside and revealing a living room decorated in blankets and cushions and a coffee table full of snacks and drinks and candles scattered around the room. " whoa when did you have time do you this?" you ask in disbelief. "I got April to do it while we were at the restaurant" she says handing you a black silky vest top and pale pink shorts with black hearts on them, you go and put them on. When you come back you see Arizona sat on the couch in a matching pair of pyjamas. "so what are we watching?" you ask sitting down next to her on the couch. " I was thinking we could watch The Incredibles 2"  she lift the blanket and places it over you both. you cuddle into her resting your head on her chest.

Half way through the movie you roll over onto your stomach looking up at Arizona smiling. "the movie it that way" she says pointing to the tv. "ye but the view this way is much better" you say smiling up at her. She smile at you and calls you sweet. you lay down and burry your head into her hair whispering in her year " I love you Arizona Robbins". she roles over so she's on top of you "I love you too" she says before leaning down and kissing you. You quickly push her off of you and point to the tv " ooo look this is my favourite part". she shakes her head laughing at you "You are such a big kid". 

"hey do you know the time?" you ask Arizona. she checks the time on her phone that was on the coffee table  "It is 12:15" . "looks like we're together on valentines day" you say smiling at her. "yep it looks like we are" she rests her head on your shoulder. You stand up gently lifting Arizona's head off of your shoulder you get down on to one knee "Arizona Robbins will you do he honour of being my girlfriend?" you ask. she sits up on the couch and  cups your face in her hands and kisses you " of course I will princess". you smile to yourself and tell her " princess I like that, you should call me it more often" you cuddle back up on the couch until you fall asleep watching the movie.