Part 68.5-72

You stand up on your feet wide eyed, "Crap I forgot"

"what?" she looks up at you in confusion. You tell her you have a surprise "what are we doing?" a smile grows on her face.

" I already told you. its a surprise." You tell her helping her to her feet.

" Well we better get going then, we don't want to be late." She pulls you by the hand and guides you out to the car.

When you get home Arizona runs up the stairs and jumps into the shower. You drop your bag by the front door and take off your coat and head up stairs. You go into the bathroom where Arizona was showering and tell her you will lay her out fit out on the bed, she thanks you then continues on with her shower. You shut the door and pull out your suit case from under the bed and carry them out to the car. You sit down stairs waiting for her to get out the shower and be ready. About ten minutes later, Arizona walks down starts sitting next to you.

"I'm confused," She gestures to her clothes, "Where are we going?" 

"We're going on a trip, everything is ready to go." Arizona drags you out by the hand into the car.

About halfway through the journey, Arizona turns to you placing her hand on your thigh.

"So how far away is this place?" She asks. You take your hand from the wheel wrapping it around Arizona's. You tell her how long it will take to get there and tell her to get some sleep as she had just been at work for eighteen hours. You turn giving her a quick, soft kiss then turn your attention back to the road. Within minutes, Arizona had fallen asleep. 

You pull up outside the place you'll be staying in and take your bags inside. You go back out to the car, where Arizona is still asleep. You give her soft, sweet kisses till she wakes up. She step out of the car looking at where you are. You're in the middle of the woods stood before a magnificent, two story tree house.

"Do you like it?" You ask nervously.

"Like it? Princess I love it!" She screams jumping into your arms. She wraps her legs around your waist. She brings you into a deep, passionate kiss.

"That's good because we're here till Monday." You let out a small laugh.

"I love you." You give each other a kiss then you carry her inside. "Can we watch a movie?" Arizona asks as you place her down on the couch.

"That sounds amazing. There was a shop a few miles back. I'll be back soon." You give her a kiss and pick up your bag.

"I'll be waiting." She shouts as you leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: not gonna lie i completely forgot about this and well part 70 on my tiktok was taken down for nudity and since i made it 2 years ago i cannot remember what happenes so lets just hope it wasnt relivant to the story

okay now back to the story

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning you wake up and role over to find that the bed was empty. You let out a disapointed groan as you bury your head in the pillows. A faint snigger from behind you pullls you from your pity party. You turn around to see Arizona lent against the door frame. 

"What are you doing?" You pout as she stands watching you, only wearing one of your tops that falls just past her ass. 

"Admiring the view." She smirks back at you. You jump up running towards her and start tickling her side. She manages to break away from your tickles and starts running through the house. You manager to catch her again and start to tickle her as she falls back on to the couch. You lead down and capture her lips in yours and kiss her passionately. Her hand starts moce down your side towards the rim of your shorts pulling them down. You push away from the kiss standing back up.